knife man dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

knife man dream

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:55 am

Here it goes: The primary emotion I felt was anxiety. I went to a public bathroom. Strange dude I don't know comes with knife and tries to unlock the bathroom door! So I hold the lock tight so that he can't get in. At the same time I rinse my right hand in the sink because I felt like I had germs from the door knob. Somebody got rid of him then and a woman I went to school with a decade ago cracks the door open looks at me and tells me urgently I need to get out of there now. I obey and she benevolently guides me like she was protecting me. I put me arms around her starting to feel safe and looked around for the knife-man. I understood that he got arrested. The end.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: knife man dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 am

Do you have anxiety over your health, in general?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Increasingly yes because of a tooth and back problem and just a lot of psychological stress lately.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:04 pm

The woman part was interesting I wonder what it meant

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:13 am

The dream is very obviously about your anxiety with your health and the woman represents being comforted through the interpretation to the dream.

You really should get your tooth looked at.  If you cannot afford to, make a Facebook post or ask friends if they know of a free or reduced/pay-as-you-go dentist.  They are everywhere.

The man represents your fear, and he is gone because once you get this taken care of your anxiety will abate also.

For your anxiety in general, pick out some scriptures that mean a lot to you and every time you think of them, consciously take control of your thoughts and change your thoughts by saying the scriptures out loud. You will probably have to do this consciously 20 times or so but you will see a huge difference quickly.

The word says take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.  It means take control of your thoughts.  And Phillipians 4:8 says, Think on these things:

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

This really helped me with crippling anxiety.

Father,

I thank you for your answers to Jenny.   Thank you for taking such personal care over this and we thank you that Jenny gets everything that she needs for her health and well-being.

Hugs,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Thank you sister I appreciate it hugs back

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down