Workers in the Spirit Realm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Workers in the Spirit Realm

Post by silentqueen on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:21 am

This dream took place this morning between 4 and 4:45 am. It took place right after I was up reading Genesis 37 (The beginning of Joseph's story)

I feel asleep and I heard a voice ask me, "Are you ready? Let's go." Before I could answer, I was taking off upwards toward the sky at an amazing rate of speed. I was scared but then I wasn't. I knew I trusted who was leading me. We went beyond the clouds and there I saw all types of beings working. Some were doing good things and others were devising schemes. Those who were working who were doing good things were working with their hands. The others were thinking of plans and writing them down. I walked closely with the one who took me there. I said nothing but I just looked. Those who were doing good things were dressed in military uniforms. There was a unity between them. The others looked ordinary. They didn't look like a team. Then I was told it was time to go. So I was not taken back home but to an empty military base and left there. I saw this large fighter plane. I went inside and it was empty. I knew it was meant for me to fly it, but that was impossible to me. I didn't know how to fly a plane. I sat down in the pilot's seat and I looked at the instruments. I managed to start it and I began to drive it on this road. I saw this car coming so I stopped and managed to put on the brakes and get out. This lady and her small son - 2 year old were inside. I told her what happened and she hugged me. She said she would help me get home. I didn't get in her car because I didn't know if I should leave the plane. I felt connected to it. EOD

This one was something. As we were going up, there was this shaking sort of like turbulence on a plane but I knew it was okay. It was very brief because we were at the destination in a very short time. Then I saw all these workers.
Any insight is greatly appreciated!

God bless!

Last edited by silentqueen on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Workers in the Spirit Realm

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 am

Wow! Love it.

Well, the first part seems pretty straightforward spiritual stuff...no interpretation needed.  

Since it was/is a spiritual dream I have to interpret the dream as though the airplane is a spiritual symbol.   I believe it is a call to intercession, especially with the previous look into the spiritual realm. If you feel clueless at the thought of intercession, this applies.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks Mia....

What I found most interesting about the dream was the way I was called? "Are you ready? Let's go." I didn't have time to answer so I sense something happening that requires immediate action.

The workers weren't fighting at the time I saw them. Those dressed in fatigues were ready to at any moment because they were " suited" for war. The others who were devising plans seemed to be single-minded in focus on their tasks. Those in fatigues were busy, too, with the work of their hands.

Why an empty military base? Is there some particular meaning for that? And not just a plane, but a fighter plane.

This may tie into it, so I'll share it. I was in devotion time a few days ago and I heard the words, "Strategic Prayer." This morning, I heard Strategic Prayer for 7 days."

Thanks for helping me with this.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:24 am

I believe it is spiritual warfare and the setting tells us that it is warfare.  Since you were in the spiritual realm that is what the war pertains to.

The plane though would represent something you feel unequipped to do with regard to spiritual warfare, what would that be?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top