2 recent dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 recent dreams

Post by ruth85 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:33 am

Both dreams i felt positive when awaking and makes me think about a potential partner is on the horizon. In my own personal life I am starting to feel comfortable in starting to date but have yet gone on one. Feeling excited by the process.

Practicing a dance routine that was about an old fashioned dancer who had just met a guy and wanted to share it with the world. The play was to be performed in a church and after the practice I would have to explain what it was about to different people each time - explaining it was a positive experience. The dance contained 4 young adult females and 3 older females + me in the dance routine. Plus I was thinking in my head that I am not a dancer but somehow ended up with the lead role. Woke up after I had run through the routine around 5 times.

Another dream where once again I knew I wasn't a dancer but found myself in a competition. It was like I was going to do a dance routine and dive into water but instead the dance routine ended up with me diving and do a comando roll onto ground as I was nowhere near water (like a diving perfomance that ended up a floor routine instead of into water with a 2 level platform where I dived to the lower platform). I then landed the roll on my two feet upright like a gymnast. I was judged on my performance and was quite surprised that I had high marks for the performance (not so much the technical aspect) but I ended up with the Gold medal even though there was a couple more performances to go - they couldn't beat my score. (My performace was 4th from the end of the line but I don't know how many were before me).

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by ruth85 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

ruth85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 recent dreams

Post by TrustingnHim on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi there my thoughts are the first part of the dream is that The Lord is preparing you (dance routine) and old fashioned symbolizing what the world considers old fashioned as in no pre-marital relations etc. and The Lord showing you that in this you are a good witness to the world. Preparing you for ministry in which you will hold a leadership position but you may feel unqualified and feel you need to learn more and grow more before YOU feel ready. Feeling you need to literally "step" out in faith in this.

Second dream my thoughts are again feeling you unqualified but The Lord showing you that He is qualifying you not in your own strength. "My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth!" ◄ Psalm 121:2 ►
The Lord will elevate you and you may not feel ready or qualified but it is for His glory that you may be a light in a dark world.
"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5

Just my thoughts but Toss if doesn't sit well in your spirit God Bless

TrustingnHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 am

Joseph said that when you dream something twice (and two different forms applies) that is absolutely going to come to pass.

In both dreams you felt unqualified but you performed well.

This dream is about you being judged on your personal abilities and receiving high marks. Even though the first dream is about a love-match, it is not apparent that it is the case to the casual observer.

Is there an area that you don't feel qualified and would be surprised to do well?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top