Blue and yellow aircraft crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue and yellow aircraft crashing

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:03 am

Hi All,
I had a dream last night that I was at a hwy. intersection in a town next to me, and i was riding a bicycle. I look up, and i see a blue and yellow (mostly yellow) airplane flying closely...then it turned and i was thinking, its flying pretty fast. Then as it came closer to the ground, it started flipping in the air, and crashed in a field across the street from me. I remember the aircraft didn't look much like a plane, when it hit the ground. It didn't have any wings....and it was very angular shaped...almost made me think of a mixture between a jet and some sort of space craft. The other crazy thing was it suffered no damage. And i can remember seeing in the cockpit (because it had a bubble on top of it like a jet) of a caucasian woman in a blue jumpsuit. I tried looking up blue and yellow air craft, space craft, etc, but couldn't find anything similar to what I saw. Any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue and yellow aircraft crashing

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:58 am

Whenever I have a dream about an airplane crashing it is usually about a person.

For instance, I had a dream about a single person plane crashing in the church parking lot.

That weekend a lady fell and broke her arm in the church parking lot.

Riding a bicycle is often a symbol that this is going to be in real life but symbolic.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:19 am

Hmm. I just don't know.....I was wondering if it had any meaning about something international, that's kinda the feel I got, because when I woke up I was trying to search and see what nation had that color.... Ukraine has a blue and yellow flag...the exact color of the aircraft I saw....I am not sure....

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:25 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Flag_of_Ukraine.svg/2000px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png

These exact colors

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top