Phone Not Working and Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Phone Not Working and Leaving

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:24 pm

In my dream I was about to leave home and then I realized that I hadnít clocked out. †I had to use the phone to clock out. †So, I was dialing the number on the phone, but I couldnít get a dial tone. †I would hang up the phone and try again. †At one point in time someone came on the phone and said something, so I hung up the phone and tried again. To myself I was saying I was just going to tell the manager. †I could never get the phone to work. †I just put the phone back on the hook and gave up because I knew I had to leave. A clock also appeared in my dream right before got on the phone and right before I left. (Itís like I was in a rush because I knew I had to leave) †I left and got in this car. †The car started rolling backwards on its own and then I looked through the mirror and this man was sitting in the backseat. †He told me he was going to help me get my life back or something.

I have had a similar dream before where it was time for me to clock out and I went to use the phone to clock out. I couldn't get the phone to work. I couldn't get a dial tone and I tried over and over. At one point someone ended up coming on the phone saying someone was cheating on someone. I ended up hanging up the phone and trying again, but still no luck. So, I ended up going and knocking on this door. A man answered and said oh its time for you to go. I saw a clock and it was almost 10. I told him about the phone and asked him what to do. He told me to write the time on a piece of paper and slide it under his door.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone Not Working and Leaving

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:23 am

This is what I see......

Having trouble doing what you are supposed to do even though you are trying your best and there is literally nothing you can do to change it and you can't seem to get through to those who can.

Does your life, prayer life maybe too, seem this way to you?

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

Mia Sherwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top