Babysitting a a Strawberry blonde baby boy and a wandering woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babysitting a a Strawberry blonde baby boy and a wandering woman

Post by silentqueen on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:05 am

I was at a social gathering with my manager. He introduced me to this couple. I had just seen the woman with a different man the previous week. She knew I was aware of the situation as well. She became nervous because she thought I was going to expose her but I didn't. After the introduction, I excused myself from the conversation. My boss found me and scolded me for being rude and not sticking around. I didn't tell him why. I just apologized.

We are at a different function and my manager brings his infant son (IRL he has no children) who is his spitting image. He and his son have strawberry blonde hair. The baby is about 3 months old. My manger leaves the baby with me while he's mingling with guests. He also leaves a bottle with some red colored juice. I thought the baby was too young for juice but I didn't say anything. The baby starting fretting and crying after a little while. Nothing I did calmed him. I finally thought, "This baby is hungry." I found an empty bottle in the bag but no formula. I ran into someone else with a baby and she had formula. So I asked if I could have some to feed the baby. She made the bottle and I fed him. He was fine after that and went to sleep. As I was looking for a place to lay him down where it would be safe, I saw the same woman I'd seen previously and she was with yet a different man and they were headed upstairs. She saw me and knew I saw her so she hurried upstairs with the man. She looked back at me with this embarrassed look. She looked ashamed. EOD

My feelings were that I felt like this woman was just going from man to man. When she was hurrying upstairs, I thought maybe she was a prostitute because of the different men in such a short span of time. Bedrooms were upstairs at the second gathering location. She looked ashamed for some reason. Some kind of deception that's going to be exposed perhaps or someone is in a situation were they feel compromised but they don't know what to do so they choose the wrong way to handle it.

The red headed baby-huh?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babysitting a a Strawberry blonde baby boy and a wandering woman

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:10 am

The three month old baby could be a project that you are asked to take on which you handle well with some help.

I think the lady is in this dream as an identifying marker to let you know when this dream comes to pass. ((does this make sense or do I need to explain it better? :))

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Yes, I think so. When she shows up, the project will start shortly thereafter. Okay....Does this makes sense?

One of the contractors was recently let go at my job. Could this lady represent the new temp that's coming aboard? It would make sense as she's going from man to man - assignment to assignment but no commitment to any employer. This is the reason why she was with one man previously and then two more in a short period of time. She's a temp.

I thought about her actions and immediately thought something negative. I have to remember to stop viewing all actions as literal when they could be symbolic. My manager is already depending on me to get some things done. God has given me tremendous favor with him.

Thanks again!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

It does make sense and I believe this is the answer.

Glory to God!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top