Praying in a room with throne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying in a room with throne

Post by silentqueen on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:39 pm

I was on the floor of a room bowing with my face to the ground praying in front of a large throne. I was wearing a black robe. I rose from the prayer and someone walked with me and led me to a ladder. I began to climb the ladder and the higher I climbed the lighter in color the robe became. I reached the top and started rejoicing. I was on top of a hill and below was a valley.

The man I'm seeing started to climb the ladder too. I could see him below but he was having a very difficult time taking the steps. He was struggling but he kept trying to climb. As he struggled, two angels arrived to help him climb the ladder. He made it to the top and we started rejoicing together. End

While I climbed, I felt a sense of purpose. I knew I had to do whatever it took to remain focused so I could make it to the top. I was shedding something as I moved up. As the robe lightened, I knew I was making progress and it encouraged me to keep going.

When I saw the man in my life struggling with the climb, I wanted to help but it would require me to go back down and I didn't think that was for me to do. So I waited and then the Angels showed up to help.

Any insight is appreciated.

God bless you

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying in a room with throne

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:55 am

AMEN!!!! Great dream!

This is definitely confirmation for you that the man you are seeing is also committed to making it to the top (spiritually speaking) even though it is not as easy for him.

AMEN AMEN AMEN

Great dream.  Be blessed and assured to do what you know you should in spite of the temptation to compromise.

God bless you!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Mia- thank you!

It's been a struggle in this relationship and I finally did something I should've done a long time ago. I fasted and prayed about it. I told God that if it's not for me I accept that and I was willing to walk away to put God first. It's been painful but Im doing it. The thing I've done differerently this time is to not return to him. I walked away to set my affections on Jesus. I believed at one point that it was over and it was and is breaking my heart to leave him behind. Through this picture God has given me, I know that all is not lost. I just have to keep climbing. The message is very clear. I can't climb for him nor can I go back down to get him. He must come up spiritually and that is a personal journey which no one can make for us. The encouraging thing is he's making the climb. While struggling with the climb, God will send help.

I received a prophetic Word about it last Friday night. The prophet used a defective piece of merchandise as a symbol. When it needs to be fixed or adjusted, it must go back to the manufacturer as they are the creator and know exactly how to fix it. Once repaired or adjusted,it's returned to the owner. She said he's going back on the potter's wheel to seal the cracks and crevices. She saw weeping in a fetal position and crying out to God for help. Thus the struggle I saw on the ladder. God is awesome and He's got this. I must trust Him and not compromise.

Amen!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:14 pm

:loveit:

GLORyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it! Praise GOD!

God Bless You!

Please come back and share when it is all said and done!

huggins

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top