"Someday" House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Someday" House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:15 pm

In this dream, I was standing in my real-life street with a small group of people that felt like relatives. I was facing the side of the street that my real-life house is on. My location on the street was halfway between two houses: To my right, a few houses down, was my real-life house. To my left, a few houses down (and also the last house on the block) was a house that does not exist in real life.

This house to my left was on a lot where the road splits into two roads on either side of it. This is the case in real life and in the dream - the road forks at this lot.

This house was an older home, and it was just huge. It almost seemed too big for the lot. I was in awe of it - the size, the classic style, and the traditional feeling associated with it.

The people with me were speaking to me about me owning that home - as in, I should own it. I dreamed a bit about owning it, what it would be like to have such a home, and maybe one day having a family in it to "fill it" since it was much too big for just myself. I wanted all this, but I couldn't wrap my mind around how. So, I responded to the group with "maybes" and "somedays." Even though I did want it, I was dismissive of the idea.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Someday" House

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

scratching chin a current day drm i suspect, the classic house represents a dream in ur heart, perhaps even a real house, i think it reflects your current state of mind on ur future, its a desire, a need. a want, but your mind/logik, have given up up on it, but ur heart hangs on , unrealised dreams can be dispearing disappointed ,,i think this dream is about this, you look with natural eyes at ur circumstance and see no possablitys, but the eyes of ur faith see some that is not, as though it is, ,,time to dream big, extend ur tent pegs, holy moly idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:11 pm

You are exactly right, D. This dream is how I feel about my dreams for my life.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:39 pm

ok, yep, i guess its weather your gonna see giants/obstikles,or what your heart sees, the fork represents a choice, i beleave, scratching chin idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top