HUSBAND FECES IN HANDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUSBAND FECES IN HANDS

Post by His Beloved on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:58 pm

HAD A DREAM THAT ME AND MY HUSBAND WAS IN OUR BEDROOM AND I WALKED OVER TO HIM AND HE HAD A PILE OF FECES IN BOTH OF HIS HANDS AND HANDED IT TO ME AND I WALKED TO THE BATHROOM AND FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET...PLEASE HELP WITH ANY INTERPRETATIONS ON THIS THANKS! :)

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND FECES IN HANDS

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:17 pm

bedroom is a place of intimacy, and feaces can be something unclean, sin, toxic waste, him handing it to sounds like wqorking on this together, the good part is that its flushed away. hee hee i would talk to ur husband and see if hes struggling with any issues, while the dream is unsettleing in content, :hairraising: you both werking as a team to sort it out is great, happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Hi Dreamster, there was no word content no words exchanged in the dream...IRL our marriage is upside down on the brink of divorce I've always felt or knew something was wrong he won't talk its won of those situations I think he would rather take it to the grave with him...maybe it will be a release for me as well I hate to say it from a mental and verbal abuse situations maybe I'm there to help him heal...I need to heal as well. Thanks so much dreamster you're awesome

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 pm

bandaid um ok, its sad to hear ur situation is that way, he probly carrying guilt, condemnation, etc, its more toxic for him to hold watever has happened inside himself, the abuse that you experiance is an ugly fruit from the tree inside him, so its a symptom of something deeper, james 5;16 confess ur sins one to another, that may be healed,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:08 am

dreamster wrote:bandaid um ok, its sad to hear ur situation is that way, he probly carrying guilt, condemnation, etc, its more toxic for him to hold watever has happened inside himself, the abuse that you experiance is an ugly fruit from the tree inside him, so its a symptom of something deeper, james 5;16 confess ur sins one to another, that may be healed,

That's along the same exact lines I was thinking of Dreamster, thanks for even more insight into this :)

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:44 pm

ok. i wish you well, the lord dosent leave us the way wqe are, this may well be the first step in bringing light to this situation, so a redemdtive act already, the may well be in the future, not your current state, things are subject to change even when all looks lost, 2kings 7; idea holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:59 pm

dreamster wrote:ok. i wish you well, the lord dosent leave us the way wqe are, this may well be the first step in bringing light to this situation, so a redemdtive act already, the may well be in the future, not your current state, things are subject to change even when all looks lost, 2kings 7; idea holy moly

Okay...dreamster u lost me on that one break it downfor me

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:48 pm

i felt there was hope for ur situation, hence the dream you had, the scrip refers to things changeing radikal for a city in 24 houyrs,, but reading ur otha dream , you sound set on someone else,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 pm

dreamster wrote:i felt there was hope for ur situation, hence the dream you had, the scrip refers to things changeing radikal for a city in 24 houyrs,, but reading ur otha dream , you sound set on someone else,

Do you see my dilemma...see I really do want a change from all this I want to help him the best I can but I really want to heal and move on...I am excited about the change don't get me wrong this is something I've been praying for In these visions and dreams I am trying to get understanding and clarity but I also know it all has to play out. What did you get from my other vision being that youve tied into this one

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 pm

it seemed like a contrydiction,and no connection as i see, i dont support abuse in any way ,and thats not healthy for you, :hairraising: ,,im thinking if you got ur visions after ur divorce it would make more sense, scratching chin i think developing a relationship with your pastor/frend while your still married is inappropriate, disappointed on many levels, as a frend and spiritual leader,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:46 pm

dreamster wrote:it seemed like a contrydiction,and no connection as i see,  i dont support abuse in any way ,and thats not healthy for you, :hairraising: ,,im thinking if you got ur visions after ur divorce it would make more sense, scratching chin i think developing a relationship with your pastor/frend while your still married is inappropriate, disappointed on many levels, as a frend and spiritual leader,
That's the thing were not developing a relationship...we were already friends I've known him for quite sometime Isaw him when he first got saved, became a minister, became a pastor and so on. It was something that has already been established however it has shifted shortly after I had the vision about him and we hugged that one day it changed and now its more of an avoidance on his part because of that very reason because iI am married...but he'll pop up out of the blue somewhere to let me know that he's still here and thinking about me but keeping his distance mind we have not talked about any of this at all and that's the crazy part nerd

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:51 pm

The second vision I had about him he came to me at church to hug me and I said no I can't I have one more day until my divorce is final looking at the calendar it had October 18 circled in red

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 pm

ok,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 am

Feces in my experience is something disgusting. The reaction to someone holding feces is disgust.

Can I ask if there are grounds for your divorce? Because his hands appear so much more than dirty.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Feces in my experience is something disgusting. The reaction to someone holding feces is disgust.  

Can I ask if there are grounds for your divorce?  Because his hands appear so much more than dirty.

Yes it is...I've been mentally and verbally abused for the majority of my marriage. You know Mia he let it slip up one day in an heated argument a while ago that he had been molested as a child, and that he was very confused
in his identity and I was like Oh no...so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with his sexuality. He has an unatural affection towards men especially his best friend i mean he can call and he would drop everything to go see him...also he talks to him 3 times a day morning on the way to work, during lunch, and on the way home fron and they gossip about everything I can go a whole day which is mostly the case without talking to him it really feels likewe're just roomates living under the same roof. In my heart I feel this is what may be revealed and that God is just preparing me for it. I see the signs he shows no type of affection no kiss no holding no touch no carressing none of that...I'm just sayin

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:37 am

I am very sorry to hear that, Carrie.

What was your feelings towards the feces in his hands in the dream?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:59 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:I am very sorry to hear that, Carrie.

What was your feelings towards the feces in his hands in the dream?
I thought it was really nasty asking him why did he have all of that and he didn't say anything he just sat there I didn't want to touch it I remember it stinked then I felt at peace about it after I walked away from him and flushed it down the toilet.

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:37 am

And you haven't felt this feeling yet in your marriage?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:And you haven't felt this feeling yet in your marriage?

I am getting there has been some questionable occurences that i've raised my eyebrow to that didn't seem quite right. God is telling me not to push the door open and that he will open it for me. I am in preparation for what's about to happen. So I'm trying my hardest not to go ahead of God and to go just running for the hills like I really want to do. I do know healing needs to take place and his love is whats going to draw him unto repentance. Soooo that is my place for the moment to love he is using me as a tool his vessel per se so that he can be drawn he needs this deliverance. Yes it is HARD!

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:47 am

Good!!! Don't make it happen. There will come a thing that happens when you absolutely know that it is the disgusting thing that you dreamed of. There will be no doubt when it happens and I am thinking that might be the catalyst for the other dream.

Father,

I lift Carrie and pray that you would give her the strength to continue in a hard situation. I pray that she would remain steadfast and unmoveable and dependent on you.

I pray that she would have complete peace and patience.

In Jesus Name

Amen

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:01 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Good!!!  Don't make it happen.  There will come a thing that happens when you absolutely know that it is the disgusting thing that you dreamed of.  There will be no doubt when it happens and I am thinking that might be the catalyst for the other dream.

Father,

I lift Carrie and pray that you would give her the strength to continue in a hard situation.  I pray that she would remain steadfast and unmoveable and dependent on you.

I pray that she would have complete peace and patience.

In Jesus Name

Amen

Thanks Mia my sentiments exactly, i believe it will be the catalyst for the other dream as well...Some things have to play out first. Thanks so much for the prayer I need that more than you know. Words can't express my gratitude right now...I am so Thankful!!!!! :glory: :whew: :hooray: woo hoo sigh

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 am

huggins

Love,
Mia

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:33 pm

scratching chin hmm hi carrie, i felt it was a chilhood abuse issue when i read the post first time but didnt want to raise that in a publik arena, bandaid ,,yes his sexual identity will be distorted, ,,and i can see many valid reasons to leave the relationship, while the seas in ur life are stormy, trust that jesus is in ur boat, i pray that gods perfect plan be werked out in your life, hee hee

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:40 pm

dreamster wrote:scratching chin hmm hi carrie, i felt it was a chilhood abuse issue when i read the post first time but didnt want to raise that in a publik arena, bandaid ,,yes his sexual identity will be distorted, ,,and i can see many valid reasons to leave the relationship, while the saea in ur life are stormy, trust that jesus is in ur boat, i pray that gods perfect plan be werked out in your life, hee hee
Thanks Dreamster I appreciate that :kissyface:

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top