being led in the dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

being led in the dark

Post by tvanduzee on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:31 am

This is a dream that a dear friend had. The text below is what she sent me... so it is told from her prespective:

The air was out so I had to flip the brekers. I was talking to you on the phone. I hung up to flip the breakers with the intent to call you back. At some point we were talking again but it was strange because I couldnt remember either of us calling eachother back. Then we werent talking any more. I kept hearing someone in the house. Then a guy was in the house and had a tight hold on me and wouldnt let me go. I couldnt see his face.. only the shape of him in the darkness and the feel of his very tight grip in me. One grip was tight on my right hip. At first I couldnt get the sceam out. He was pushing and maneuvering me with a destination somewhere in the dark, like he knew where he was going to take me. He had a purpose. Then I sceamed out hoping someone in the darkness would hear me... I then woke up."

I, myself am a bit concerned because I was recognized as me in the dream.

Hope you can help shine some light on this.
Thank you
Terry

tvanduzee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: being led in the dark

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi, Terry -

When I'm on the phone in a dream, sometimes it's about making contact with someone. More often than not, though, it's about my prayer life.

Your friend was attacked in the darkness after losing power and being unable to reconnect with you. I feel that this is about a potential dark situation she may end up in where she could find herself unable to either pray or connect with others.

I would cover your friend in prayer.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tvanduzee on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Thank you so much !!!
She can consider herself covered

tvanduzee

View user profile

Back to top Go down