I dreamt I was having a heart attack and told I had heart block 60 and 600

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamt I was having a heart attack and told I had heart block 60 and 600

Post by gordie1 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:14 am

Hi there a bit freaked out I dreamt I was on a bus going into town first thing in the morning and on the other side of the road was a man lying on the ground unconscious with another man trying to help him and a man I was speaking to on the bus a stranger said that man is a hero in addict help will be coming and as he said that the police and ambulance came. I got off the bus at the back of a cathedral and I fainted an ambulance came for me and I told the paramedics that it was indigestion I had IRL I've had gastritis for 3 days getting better and they were OK but said they had to do an ECG to make sure as soon as they did it they said let's go to hospital straight away it was atrial fibrillation IRL I have that I was rushed into the resuscitation room and monitored I asked for diazepam but I was refused it the doctor told me my heart was beating at between 60 beats a minute and then the next minute 600 beats and I had AV heart block I was quite upset when I woke up.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamt I was having a heart attack and told I had heart block 60 and 600

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 am

Gordie,

Whenever I have dreams that seem quite literal and about serious health issues I get a checkup. It doesn't hurt and it is a very wise thing to do.

My mother at 33 went to the hospital several times over a two week period worried about her heart and they sent her home telling her it was indigestion. I went with her on the last trip and convinced the hospital to take it seriously or I would hold them responsible. They admitted her and discovered her arteries were all blocked at least 70% and two were blocked over 90%.

Get a doctor to look at you and then you can have peace of mind.

Praying,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top