newborn baby, who looked just like his father.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newborn baby, who looked just like his father.

Post by angel7star on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:55 pm

A couple of nights ago I had a dream of myself having had a newborn baby by a man whom is now deceased. He was a very good looking man. In this dream I had the newborn baby boy inside of a baby carrier, I was holding the carrier in my right hand. The carrier was white, the baby boy had dark curly hair, white and yellow clothes on. The baby boy was very handsome, had beautiful black big eyes that twinkled and a precious smile on his face. I was amazed to that the baby boy had the same features as his father. He was gorgeous. As I held the baby, the dream turned into me watching from I believe it was a side walk. I was watching his father talk to other men in front of an apartment building. I was happy to see him, but he did not see me. Later the dream turned into me standing beside the seating in a large sports stadium, it was kind of shadowy in there, but I noticed the baby's father again. He was sitting there with others. As I stood there I wondered what he would think of his child. Some how, someone took the baby to him in the baby carrier. He did not send the baby back or reject him. Then the dream turned into me being inside of and sky scraper. It had nice lighting inside of it. I did not notice any furniture or anything of the sort. I just knew that I was on one of the top floors, some how I knew the baby was on his way to me. As I waited, I wondered if the father loved the child.. All of a sudden I received a phone call from the front desk.( I in-visioned a front desk man with a grey, bluish suit on and a hat that matched.) He called to let me know the babies father had been calling over and over again to make sure the baby was safe. At that moment I knew the baby's Father loved the baby boy very, very much. I knew this because I could feel his great concern and love for the baby boy. I was relieved. That was the end of the dream. Please if anyone has any input I would appreciate the help. Thank you very much and God bless you.

angel7star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: newborn baby, who looked just like his father.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:57 am

Do you have something in your life that takes up a lot of time and energy that is the same age as the baby?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angel7star on Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Hi, thanks for responding. I don't know of any thing that does.

angel7star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top