cyclone/tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cyclone/tornado

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:18 am

In this dream, I was outdoors with a lot of people who were not familiar to me,except it seemed I knew them somehow.  I remember my mother being around and it seems we were having a party of some sort - like a celebration of something.  I then see in the distance a tornado and warn everyone that there is one approaching.  Everyone then moves everything inside and the party continues.  At one point I look up into the sky and see this "cyclone".  Funny thing is as im looking at this cyclone, im thinking its so beautiful because its a fusion of colours.  It was very nice with all different colours looking like a circle of patterns.
The cyclone appears in the sky at different points in my dream and each time I thought how beautiful it was and seemed to be fascinated by the beauty of the colours....which is surprising because cyclones are actually not very nice...
Im then inside with some unknown girls and realize the cyclone has damaged and pulled down the buildings and houses around me and even right next to me, but it doesn't harm me or do any damage to the place im in.

in the dream I don't feel any fear or anxiety. in fact I felt nothing really.  its funny because in the dream its emphasis is on the word cyclone but when I thought about my dream - the first part I see a tornado in the distance which is different to a cyclone however in my dream it was called a cyclone....

Im thinking that this is a reassurance dream of the lords protection on me and my family however im wondering what area of my life the cyclone is symbolic for and why on earth would I think its beautiful?

Thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cyclone/tornado

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:11 am

happiness80 wrote:Im thinking that this is a reassurance dream of the lords protection on me and my family however im wondering what area of my life the cyclone is symbolic for and why on earth would I think its beautiful?
I agree with you that the dream is reassurance of the Lord's protection for you and your family.

Tornadoes usually are some kind of threat. In the dream, you did issue a warning, and everyone around you responded. In real life, you'll probably recognize a threat approaching. It may be that it's beautiful to you because you know that it's not a threat towards you. It affected things around you, but it didn't touch you - so, maybe it's meant to be more of a threat to those who disregard your warning.

I'm reminded of Psalm 91:7 - "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you."

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 pm

thanks WS :)

I thought of that exact same scripture upon waking! Thanks again!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top