Any interpretation for this dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any interpretation for this dream?

Post by royalheiress on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 am

Hi,

I haven't been on here in a very long time, although the Lord has still spoken to me through dreams regularly over the past 2 years.

I dreamed last night it was essentially me in a large building and there was a move happening and we were moving from the building. The essence of the building was the church my family I and just left after 9 years, I believe. There were lots of people there and the sense in the dream I had was that they were members of this church. Our family had planned to move, but something happened where the move turned out to be rushed. In the midst of rushing to move, some of my books got mixed up with others' books from the church...some of my books were lost and some were damaged (although salvageable). I had to take more time to sift through all the other books to find mine. (They were like research books and stuff.) Later in the dream (seemingly unconnected), I was outside in an outside, shaded cafeteria type of place chatting with a woman from my former church with a definite prophetic gift. She was sitting at a high table and I was standing next to the table. She asked me something that I don't remember about some man. My response was something like "I don't know." Then she said, "Read Luke 4. I felt like I needed to tell you that." And that was the end of the dream.

Any help (and your prayers) are much appreciated!! :-)

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Any interpretation for this dream?

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:00 pm

scratching chin so youve left this church in real life?

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by royalheiress on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am

Sorry for the delayed reply. Yes, I have.

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:35 pm

ok it feels like a reflection on the past experiance with your church, a sense of loss, especial where you had specific input, [the books] watever they represent to you, resources, knowledge/wisdom,, something also to be salveged from there,,the cafe can represent a tempory meeting place, the prophetess delivering you a specifik werd, :bible: holy moly i would read the chapter in different bible versions, there will be a scripture sprcificly for you in ther, hee hee idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by royalheiress on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Amen...thanks!

royalheiress

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content