A Friend's Obituary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friend's Obituary

Post by v3ryan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 pm

I ended up having a bit of a disturbing dream, it wasn't a scary dream in the sense that I woke up in a startled or frightened emotional state, but it was a dream that I felt relieved from when I woke up and realised the events in the dream were not real.

I dreamt that I was reading the newspaper, and I saw an obituary for one of my friends in the newspaper. According to the newspaper, she died of a drug overdose. (While I do know she is a non-believer [to my knowledge] and I know she does drink, whether she does drugs, or drinks to excess, I do not know) I felt sad, very sad, when I saw it, and I wished I had a time machine so I could send the news article back in time and warn her. There was something also interesting and peculiar about her photograph in the obituary, the photo was of her with her eyes closed almost as if the photo they used was of her body, rather than a photo of her, of while she was still alive. (To clear up any confusion, this friend of mine is alive in real life)

As I was flipping through the newspaper, I saw a few other interesting articles which stood out. One had this picture of this almost bigfoot looking creature in this large advertisement that was talking about this guy that stitched human hair into this bigfoot winter hat/full body costume, as a winter jacket.

There was also a third article that was also about someone I know as well I went to high school with, and apparently she was walking to school in the cold.

There was also another brief portion of the dream where I remember thinking about how a mutual friend of ours was taking this.

Before finding the newspaper, I remember going into the living room and my mom had the fold-away bed from the couch extended. She was sleeping on it, and she asked me to make sure that the dog (we do have a dog in real life) was fully on the bed, rather than his backside slightly hanging over the right-edge of the bed. So I gave him a tap and he moved fully onto the bed, and I remember that his teeth were strange. Almost like stapler remover looking teeth.

That's pretty much what I remember from that dream.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Friend's Obituary

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Do you have revelation gifts?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Friend's Obituary

Post by v3ryan on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Not that I'm aware of.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down