On a rollercoaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a rollercoaster

Post by dreamer3315 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:54 pm

I dream that my husband and I are on a roller coaster ride. This roller coaster is huge...looks like it spans hundreds of miles and is really high. I'm on the ride sitting in the seat and I can see him in the distance on the ride also, except It looks like he's tethered to one of the rails up high and is floating. We are both laughing and smiling. All of a sudden, I see whatever he is holding on to he is disconnected from it and falls. I am screaming and very scared, but he ends up hitting a large body of water. We were very high in the air and there is no way possible he could survive this fall. I just know that he's dead. I race the the ER only to find him in room with a slightly swollen face and a broken leg. I hug him in relief and told him I thought he was dead. He says oh no that wouldn't have killed me.

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On a rollercoaster

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Where in your waking life do you feel like you're on a rollercoaster? Does your life, in general, feel like the ride did in the dream?

My thoughts are that the rollercoaster is your life together with your husband. Your husband's fall is something in the natural affecting your husband that would scare you like you felt in the dream. Whatever it is, you would expect that it would be too much for anyone to handle.

However! The promise of the dream is that this is not something that won't be survived! The large body of water, to me, is God's provision of safety for him.

The interaction between you two at the end of the dream should match your individual responses to the situation in real life, with your husband likely having greater faith to handle this than you may. Even though the dream may seem frightful, I believe it is meant to give you hope and encouragement should trouble come.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Wow! WhiteShadow you are are on the money! We are going through a battle with my husband's job and have been for the last two years. It is now coming to a head and we have been praying on which way we need to go. Just know your interpretation gives so much comfort and we are praising God for this hope and safety He is providing! crying crying crying happy dance happy dance happy dance woo hoo woo hoo

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:40 pm

scratching chin i had similer thorts, the other day but didnt get time to post disappointed i think that whatever hes holding onto ,lets go, perhaps his job, it seems catistrophik, what ,,but wont be the end of him, your fears are surfaceing, :hairraising: so it shows your possable reaction, in the end he comes thru, minimal injery, to be prewarned is to be prearmed, soldier remeber in the midst of a storm tornado the main thing is to have jesus onboard,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I agree! It's comfort. It might look bad but don't worry. Your worries are not going to be manifested. He might be a little bumped and bruised but it will be okay.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks so very much for all of your responses! This happened today and God blew our mind!!!!!!!!!!!! He fought for us and confused the other side. I cannot believe how confused they were!!!!!! Reminds me of 2 Chronicles 20 where God confused the enemy. Yes my husband is fine right now. You know you read the stories of how God fights in the bible, but when you witness it first hand rofl crying Praising God right now out of the building :)

dreamer3315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:15 pm

nerd wat happened,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:35 am

:hooray:

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer3315 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:43 am

I

Last edited by dreamer3315 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamer3315

View user profile