Open door & White dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open door & White dog

Post by Stewartdeirdre on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:01 pm

I dreamed I was in the kitchen at my old house. It was night time and I wanted to cook something to eat. However, I was concerned because the sliding glass back door kept getting my attention. The door did not close all the way, but apparently, it didn't bother anyone else that the door did not close or lock. It remained ajar constantly. I was increasingly concerned about safety and protection from any unwanted intruders. I began fiddling with the door to try and fix it. It was as if the door was way too small for the space provided. There was a huge gap between the door post and the door itself. As I was trying to fix it, all of a sudden, there appeared a small white dog at the door. It was not my dog and I didn't know who's it was or where it came from. It was friendly, and was wagging its tail, but I didn't want it to come inside. I was trying to keep the dog out and doing everything I could to try and fix the door, but nothing worked and the dog kept coming inside. I finally gave up trying and then woke up.

Thanks for your help and/or insight... Blessings!
-Deirdre

Stewartdeirdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open door & White dog

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 am

I had a similar dream once upon a time and it ended up being a completely different location in real life. In my dream it was at my door, in real life it ended up being a gas station.

Are you an introverted person or a very private person?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stewartdeirdre on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 pm

No, not really. I'm pretty ongoing and social most of the time. There are times when I revert to introvertedness, but for the most part, I'm extroverted.

Stewartdeirdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top