Note Left On Window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Note Left On Window

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

In my dream I was in my room and the window was open.  I don't believe any curtains were up to the window.  I could see this woman's car parked in the driveway. I saw her come up and knock on the door.  I knew my brother and father were in the living room, but I guess they didn't hear her knocking.  So, I heard her knock again, but still no one answered.  Then I saw this lady standing there with a baby.  So, then the lady decided that she would leave a note on my window. I saw her writing the note.  I got up and I could here one of them saying she's getting up now.  And then I could see her in a car along with the lady with the baby.  She had the baby in the car seat sitting on her lap in the front seat.  After I saw them going down the street and I headed for the door.  As I was passing through the living room I saw my brother and father sitting there talking.  So, I went outside and I saw a grocery list with a five dollar bill sitting on the porch.  Then I grabbed the note off the window that had my name on it.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Note Left On Window

Post by Glad on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:34 am

Hi Wiselisa58: "And then I could see her in a car along with the lady with the baby.  She had the baby in the car seat sitting on her lap in the front seat."
Was there a second lady involved?

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:20 am

Yes, a second lady appeared holding a baby as the first lady was knocking on the door. I didn't see the second lady come up on the porch with the first lady who was originally knocking on the door. The second lady just appeared and was standing there with the lady.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:59 am

When I have dreams like this with notes left and people at my door... strangely, it is internet messages.

I know. Not very spiritual but it is true.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top