Chute into rushing, white and wild water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chute into rushing, white and wild water

Post by Glad on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:44 am

Here the dream:
I am in a public place that has the feel of a big train station, but the middle of the building was filled with white, rushing water. It looked massive but after a while I realized with was more like a huge pool with walls than wild water in the wilderness. A tower stood in the water. Two of my family members went into the tower, got flushed into the waves and seemed to have much fun swimming through them. They reached a big open door where they got washed on to and climb out into adjourning rooms of the building filled with people. I saw one lady standing on the ledge of a big window trying to get someone to see her from the inside, but no one seemed to see.
While walking by the water I saw two very big fish swim by. I also realized that many fish bones were on the bottom of that "pool".
I saw a second chute into that water and my brother asked me to try it out. I was very hesitant. I worried about losing my glasses and than not being able to see the door on the other side of the water without my glasses. Finally I agreed thinking I give my brother my things - glasses, purse, wallet - but he had left to go home. I called him and told him I was ready to go, as long as he could take care of my things, as the operator of the chute said he absolutely didn't want anything of mine left behind with him. I woke up.

Thank you for your thoughts, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chute into rushing, white and wild water

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Is there something ministry related that you are hesitant to get involved with?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 am

Hi Mia, there is one area in my life that I am hesitant to continue with and have let myself be intimidated by the last step of that journey. This is a process that has time limits to it and time will soon be an issue.
Thank you.
Mia

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:46 am

Glad,

God led me back to this with an interpretation for you that will meet you where you are at.....

Water represents two things:  The Spirit and it represents emotions.

In this dream you are afraid of the rushing water (this water is the Spirit and where you know you need to be) but as time goes by you realize doing this is not as scary as you originally thought.

Your children don't really have any choice in the situation and end up in the scary waters, not so much out of choice but lack of options, but they really relax and enjoy the change in their lives in spite of the circumstances forcing such a huge scary change.  (In real life your children are going to do very well with this scary thing/decision that you are waiting to make and this dream should confirm to you that this is a good decision.)

You are lagging behind, out of fear of making a bad decision, and want everything to be done in order.

You call your brother (Jesus) and tell him that you are ready to go.....

..... and this dream is your answer.

Your children lives will be better and they will be happy.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top