Pregnant at my age? : (

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant at my age? : (

Post by beepromises on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 am

Hi everyone

I dreamt the other night that I was about to give birth, but the delivery room had been moved to another hospital. So I had to drive myself over there in a truck (?), with my whole family in tow.

When I got to the new hospital and was signing in, the labor pains had stopped, but I was determined not to be sent home; I wanted to be done with pregnancy. I was chatting with two women who were also signing in, and it took me awhile to realize that (1) one of the ladies was also about to give birth and (2) the two women were a couple.

The 'pregnancy' issue I think, of course, how we are 'pregnant' with the promises of God but I'm sure curious about the delivery room being moved, etc......

Thanks for any thoughts!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant at my age? : (

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello, Beepromises -

My thoughts on the hospital being changed are just that the circumstances in which you expect the promise/birth to be fulfilled will be different when the moment arrives.

beepromises wrote:
When I got to the new hospital and was signing in, the labor pains had stopped, but I was determined not to be sent home; I wanted to be done with pregnancy.

Once that moment comes, the pain ends (and, perhaps, the natural indications that it's time to bring this to pass). By that point, you had the determination to finish what had been started. You should feel the same way when this dream manifests.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beepromises on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:47 pm

Wow thanks so much Shadow!

I hadn't thought of that, but it 'resonates'.

I do hope the dream is for now......so tired of being 'pregnant'.....
:nite:

Thank you for your help!

beepromises

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top