earthquakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earthquakes

Post by raye1258 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:24 pm

What does it mean to dream of earthquakes and while thing's are being destroyed something is revealed... I posted the dream I had on this in the dreams and visions to be interpreted part of the site. I need help understanding it.

raye1258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: earthquakes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:23 am

Hello, Raye1258 -

I read your dream in the separate topic. I don't necessarily feel that I have an interpretation for it, but the symbol of an earthquake, to me, is about shaking.

In your dream, the ground shook and a hole appeared revealing a stone version of yourself, long buried in the hole. If I had this dream, I would ask myself two things: First, what's going on in my life that feels as though something foundational has been shaken? From what you shared, it would make sense that the shaking relates to your job. Second, I would ask myself what this shaking has revealed in me that makes me wonder, "How long has this been here?" or "How long have i been like this?" The stone version of yourself could be a buried emotion - just as a thought.

Blessings.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raye1258 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 am

A buried emotion??? I didn't think about that one. I don't know what emotion could represent that. I thought it was anger but there is nothing hidden about my anger towards the person who fired me. However, I do need to forgive him because I've been having dreams of harming him. I know that with time this won't bother me so much but I need to find some peace with this because I don't want it to cause me to lose out on my blessings. When it comes to this new job I turn the emotions off. I can conversate and laugh but that's it. Its like the lights are on but nobody's home. Feel that i got too comfortable at my last job and im afraid to get close to anyone. I dont want to get comfortable there.....Another thing I forgot to add about the dream there was something in my mouth. I can't tell if it was some kind of rope but I wanted to reach down and pull it out.

raye1258

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top