earthquake with a twist..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

earthquake with a twist..

Post by raye1258 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:43 am

Had a dream I was attacked. I was shot in the foot, and right when the ma was about to shoot me the ground started shaking. The ground cracked and broke open. I was looking down on the destruction that was taking place. As the ground fell through it revealed a woman sleeping in the ground in the fetal position. Her entire body was made of stone. She was huge! She took up the entire space that fell through. I looked at her again and realized that it was me in the one knew this Woman was down there. My last thoughts before waking up were. "Who is she, and how long has she been down there?"

In my waking life, I lost my job about two weeks ago...I was working there for three year's.... Its still hurts that I'm not there. But god is soooooo good I began another job right after. I know the earthquake means fear, insecurities, worry etc. I just don't know what seeing myself in the ground like that. I've never seen anything like that before. Almost forgot, the words inner strength were said as I woke up as well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top