Entering Home Through A Window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entering Home Through A Window

Post by wiselisa58 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:07 pm

What does it mean when you enter a house through a window? In my dream I enter my house through the window. I can't remember exactly why I went through the window. I came to the window and I saw an opening. And I was looking at the window and I was contemplating how to get through the window. The opening was small and I knew I couldn't fit through it. I was looking around to make sure no one was watching me go through the window. So, I ended up putting my hand in the window and I was able to push the window frame in ( not sure what you would call it), which made the whole frame come off. This made the opening bigger and I was able to walk right through. Once I went through the window I had to fix the window back.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entering Home Through A Window

Post by king Rex on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:22 am

Could it be you are forcing yourself to do something ...when infact that very something actually is already yours in the first place ? finally i think if you force it it will break and you then have to fix it back again....

this reminds me of my own life story.. before i got married to my wife, in the days of dating she decided to go on a trip and the Holy Spirit told me clearly..I should stop her from going but if I don't and she goes and anything bad/evil happens to her, I will have to go, fix whatever mess she is in and take her back because she is my wife, remember we were dating and not yet even engaged. Yet I received such strong warning because what is yours is yours if you allow it to get destroyed or you force it into breaking you will have to fix it on your own !!!

GOD be with you ****

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top