losing job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losing job

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:17 am

I was headed to Walmart for my first day of work. I remember seeing 5 pm in my dream. So i assumed that was the time I was to be there. I applied at two different locations so I hoped that the location I was going to was the correct one. When I made it to the location I asked the african american woman for the manager, thankfully she was the manager. I let her know my situation she took my info and went to check it out. She asked me if I pronounced it like Hispanics would, I assumed she was talking about the spelling so I went to look i saw alot of names on this board not mine. She saw it and said i was to be there at 7am. I didnt understand and explained everything. We headed out of the store with our arms over each others shoulder, talking i was so hurt then she said i had to reapply that made me cry, i told her i really needed this job. At this point we were in the parking lot, we let each other go and i walked on i looked down and focused on my black and gold heels. That was the end of the dream.

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: losing job

Post by king Rex on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 am

Are you out of work and looking for work urgently ??? If YES, GOD is saying remember HIS GRACE [5pm] is with you and though you may be confused [2 locations yet hoping to be going to the right location] you are on the right path and on this path you will find a helper [african american woman] who will bring an end/ completion [7am]to your confusion and that will bring you comfort [arms over shoulder] . Finally the focus on [black and gold heels] black revealing your walk/experience of pain and gold the authority [Daniel 5] you have, your royalty [Psalm 45:13, Esther 1:7].

So i believe now you can choose to walk in your pain or in the authority and favor of GOD that is on your life..the choice is absolutely yours !

GOD be with you and continue to bless you, and let the church say AMEN !

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 am

Wow, thank you so much. This is much-needed. God bless you richly.

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johanna roberson on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 am

Amen!!!!!

johanna roberson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 pm

All GLORY belongs to GOD !!!