Trucker for a Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trucker for a Day

Post by writer4him on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 am

Recent Dream:

I was traveling with a couple of truckers as a passenger. After traveling for some time, they decided to get some sleep and they insisted that I drive while they slept. I had never driver an 18-wheeler (irl I have never had any kind of driver's license!) and therefore was very nervous but I switched seats with the driver anyway. The other driver climbed into the cab's sleeping berth and closed the curtain.

As they slept and were unavailable for coaching, I drove for some time and managed to keep that huge truck & trailer on the highway without mishap. I had a little trouble staying in my lane on the curves but made it safely down the road. Just as I was getting exhausted, they woke up and took over driving again, all the while congratulating me on doing so well and insisting that they were proud of me, knew I could do it, etc. That is where the dream ended.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Additional info

Post by writer4him on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:04 am

I have been in intense prayer over a huge decision that I need to make and have many standing with me in prayer. The choice before me requires a leap of faith but I want to make certain that the unction I am having is the right one...

That said, I think perhaps instead of holding my hand on this walk, God wants me to walk on my own towards His outstretched hands. (The drivers took a back seat even though I didn't think I was capable of handling that huge vehicle). I think He wants me to know that He trusts my judgment (they both went to sleep with me inexperienced driver at the wheel!). My driving wasn't perfect but from the way they acted, you'd have thought that it was. I managed to stay on the road and not injure anyone because I knew more that I thought I did about driving.

So now I will stay up tonight and think over my decision in light of the dream...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum