Black Widow Spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Widow Spider

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 am

I dreamt I was going to have something done and it seemed to me that it was more involved than what I had thought. When I got there it was like I was going to have to lay on some kind of table to have it done and it was going to make me kind of be dead but not dead

That's when I looked and I could see somebody that was in a bag like I was going to be and they were still alive and I didn't like that and then I remember there was a teddy bear

in the dream I felt bad because I hadn't taken care of the teddy bear maybe kind of neglected it

And on the teddy bear was a huge very big black widow ..the red color of the spider stuck out in the dream.... I didn't know the spider was there and discovered it just then and was surprised to see it and had a Web all over the bottom of the teddy bear

They were people around me that saw the spider to and I tried to act like it had just spun the web when I was kind of trying to hide that I really wasn't taking care of the teddy bear. I remember someone was going to try to get the spider off the teddy bear for me

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Widow Spider

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:33 pm

:hairraising: :shocking: ugh,, it may relate to a chilhood event in your life that was very traumatic, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Ummmm..will have to think on that...thanks dreamster

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:48 pm

yep ok, etremely strong symbolls, thruoghout, i would prayfully consider this dream scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top