Would love it if someone had an interpatation of my gun dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would love it if someone had an interpatation of my gun dream

Post by heartofhis on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:21 pm

I had a dream that a friend of mine was interested in putting her child in a private school that I had my children attend in the past, I was showing her a check book that I had used to pay the school pmt with, and these checks were business checks already with the school info on them. When my friend came into the school, she had a man behind her with a large gun, it was so tall it went all the way almost touching the ceiling, like a huge rifle. When the school authorities saw the gun they got really upset and started asking if the gun was loaded, and said that they couldn't have a loaded gun in the school office, so the man shot the gun off into the ceiling to get rid of the bullets, several people ran into the room to see if someone was shot.  Then the dream switched and my friend was at a house she was staying at, and these school authorities came to her home, and she walked out and they proceeded to tell her she couldn't have guns, and she said you aren't going to take away my rights, I don't care what you say! That was the end!

heartofhis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Would love it if someone had an interpatation of my gun dream

Post by king Rex on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:42 pm

I think you should think twice before introducing or showing your friend this private school because trouble seem to follow her, and she is not ready to shy away from it claiming it as a right ! just becareful what was good for you may be bad for someone else. I pray you make the right decisions and GOD be with you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top