Answered Prayer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answered Prayer?

Post by glolaw on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:53 am

My mom called me on new years day eager to tell me of a vision she had the morning of new year's day.

Before i talk about the vision, I'd like to mention that i have been believing God for a good spouse since 2008 and even acted upon my faith. I tried to go beyond faith to be faithful even though i didn't see any natural or physical results in '08. praying

Back to my mom's vision: She told me that God had shown her my husband and it was crystal clear. The man presented and introduced himself to her as my husband happy dance . She described the man as someone i know and used to like (i had shown her a picture of him sometime ago) :huh: . The problem is i don't fancy him anymore because i realized some not-so-good characters that i don't want to deal with for the rest of my life.

So, here i am, excited that God remembered me, but upset because of the guy shown to my mom thinking .
I'm hoping that even though it's him in the dream, it doesn't mean it's him literally. praying

I also have to mention that my mom is highly gifted in dreams and visions that we nick-named her "Josephine the Dreamer". lol!

Please i need some insight.

Love in Christ,

Joy.

glolaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top