Leaving bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaving bus

Post by profbussy on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:13 pm

I'm not sure what this might mean but looking forward to your replies please:

I saw myself with some christian sisters (without jewellery) and we were in a meeting. They accepted me and after that we left the meeting place going to board a bus somewhere. Out means of transportation was more like a wooden board (not skateboard). On the way to get into the bus, looks like somethings dropped from my bag and I went to get them.
After organising myself, I was approaching the bus when it left. In order to catch up with the bus, I mounted on to a motorbike that already had somebody on it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaving bus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:46 pm

In my dreams, buses have a similar meaning to cars: They tend to symbolize something going on right now (or in the very near future) of my waking life. The difference is that buses are often about something with a wider scope than just my own personal life - something where I'm a part of a group.

So, if that symbol means something similar for you, then the question to ask is: Where do you feel like you're approaching the group when they leave without you? Is there anything in your life where you feel this way?

The good news is that provision has been made for you to go where everyone else is going - to catch up with the group. Being on a motorbike just shows that you'll be on your own for a bit - but, the plan is for you to catch up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top