Dreams concerning Bear and Scorpion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams concerning Bear and Scorpion

Post by Pulstay on Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:00 am

Hi,

Two days ago, I had a dream. To help you visualize, here's a simple diagram:

I started out in a room. When I exit the room through a door (Door 1), I discovered that I was in a garden with a large bear in the middle. The bear noticed me and came running over. I quickly went back to the room and shut the door behind me. In the room, was another door at the other end. I was afraid that the bear might break through the door I just shut, so I quickly exited through the other door (Door 2). This door leads back to the same garden at the other end, and over a row of low shrubs, I can see the bear waiting behind the first door. Then I saw my cousin running towards me, and I tried to shoo her away. The bear saw us and came running. My cousin quickly ran back from where she came from, and for whatever reason, I followed her. I couldn't outrun the bear, and felt its breath behind my neck. And I thought to myself, "This is it!". I woke up after that, without actually experiencing "my end".

Yesterday, I had another dream. I was in another room with my sister-in-law. We exchanged some words, but I can't remember what exactly. Then I started going through my stuffs and found a bag. I removed the things in the bag and felt there was something else at the bottom. I overturned the bag, trying to empty whatever is inside onto the table. To my horror, out popped a black scorpion. I froze and watched as the scorpion ran off the table onto the floor. Similarly, I thought to myself, "This is it!". And I woke up after that.

I do not know if there's any correlation between the two dreams. But in both dreams there's a creature after me and I was heading towards a bad ending. I will appreciate if anyone can shed some light by helping me interpret what I had. Thanks in advanced!

Pulstay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams concerning Bear and Scorpion

Post by exo152 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Just a thought, but are you experiencing a great deal of stress right now? I tend to have dreams of this nature when I am dealing with stress.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulstay on Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:55 pm

exo152 wrote:Just a thought, but are you experiencing a great deal of stress right now? I tend to have dreams of this nature when I am dealing with stress.

Thanks for your reply. My stress level has always been high, it should not be any higher than before though. Well, at least that's what I think. I just thought having dreams of similar nature on consecutive nights might have a hidden message behind it. So, I posted it here to see if there's any brother/sister who has the gift of interpretation can help me out.

Pulstay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top