Asking God what is my purpose/calling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asking God what is my purpose/calling

Post by Ycel on Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:34 pm

Dear Sir/Madam;

Greetings of peace!

I stumbled upon your website thru my earnest search for a christian interpretation of my dreams, which I believe is a guidance from the Lord about my calling in life. I am at the stage of my life where I am asking God what is my purpose here on earth. Thus, I hope you will shed light as to what the Lord is telling in these dreams of mine. I dreamt these dreams in 1 night.

Dream 1( setting is Philippines)
I was in a neighbour's house together with another person, which I don't know, when I looked out the window, I saw a very bright light coming down from the mountain. when the light was covered by the trees i looked away and then when i looked out the window again, the bright light was getting closer to where we were. As the light approached us, I clearly saw Jesus with extended arms holding something which He was giving it to me. I said hello Jesus, I missed you ( so happy to see Him). He said something but can't remember about it. He gave me a white stone/brick-like (triangle- not so sure- bended on 2 edges towards the middle. Jesus gave something to my companion and said it has powers. I complained why I have only one and Jesus said I have little powers too but it is up to me to discover it.

On the way home, I saw one of my relatives working in the field. We talked about things but can't remember about them. I started helping him with his work but as I touched the mud, I saw white bricks (flat) and I called them pearls. Then I realised the little powers that Jesus said I have.

As I continued on my way home, I was making sure that the stone Jesus gave me was secure in my pocket. I was a bit worried that the stone will be taken away from me but I found protection from a white lion and another animal (more like a white horse) guarding me on both sides. When I reached a river, I remembered that Jesus said I will find manuscripts, which were written in different languages. I remembered asking Jesus how can I understand if they were written in different languages but He said I will know.

I started collecting the manuscripts in the river and trying to put them together like a jigsaw puzzle then I woke up.

Dream 2(setting is New York)
Me and my friends were sitting in a grassy way when Carol Banawa ( Filipina singer) came and started chatting with us in Ilokano (Philippine dialect). she addressed me as "adding", meaning younger sister, which I objected with gusto as I felt I was older than her. Asked her age and she said about 30 and I told her I am older as I am 31 then.

Then a school bus (open bus) suddenly stopped in front of us. The bus was full of grade schoolers. Carol went to help the little girl at the back with a baby. I felt so sorry for the little girl with a baby as she was so young but already had a baby. The little girl looked like a Filipina and she seemed so embarrassed.  Those little girls on the bus were eating and all looked so serious (no one is smiling) even the driver. They all looked well-dressed (white blouse and blue skirt). The little ones are sitting at the back while the bigger ones were sitting towards the front. Dream ended as we started to go home.

I am a Filipina by the way, just in case you might be wondering and I really appreciate your wisdom in interpreting my dreams as I really felt that these are God's revelations  for me when I was asking about my calling in life. Thank you so much and God bless your ministry for providing answers and guidance to people in their christian journey. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Ycel

Ycel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asking God what is my purpose/calling

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:05 am

Has the interpretation to this dream come to you yet?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ycel on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:50 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Has the interpretation to this dream come to you yet?

Hi Mia,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it.

My second dream has coz when I was reading my daily devotional, I was led to to open a link which sent me to an organisation/ministry that visits orphans and widows. When I first read about this, the first idea that came to my mind was my dream about the unhappy kids in the bus, then I thought there was no way this was all about the dream because of so many hindrances on my part at least. First, I had no experience in going to mission trips, I dont know of a talent or skill that I have that would be beneficial in the mission field, and I have no enough money to cover all the expenses. Thus, I ignored it for about 2 weeks but the Lord has been convicting me about it as i just couldnt get it out of my mind. I also feel peace about it. I then decided to contact the director of the organization to find out if I could participate in it despite my lack of experience and skills. Fortunately, the director has been so encouraging thus, making me decide to go whatever the cost. As of this writing, I am still in the process of sending my application forms together with my references. So please help me pray for wisdom to do the Lord's will for me in this endeavour.

As for my first dream, I haven't got any clue about it yet. All I know is maybe the manuscript, that is written in different languages is the bible, but I still didn't get the whole picture. So if you can enlighten me about it then, Im so thankful as it really means a lot to me. Thank you so much and hoping to hear from you soon. God bless your ministry.

Ycel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top