Winning a new car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winning a new car

Post by Missy2281 on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:56 pm

I had a dream last night that I had won a new car, an Impala. I couldn't take ownership of this new car until the new model came out and that would be in August. It was like the first couple of days of August or either August  2nd. I remember being worried about the winning of the car affecting my taxes and then saying it wasn't going to affect my taxes because I wasnt working. In my dream I was explaining to my husband that I had won this car and he was very skeptical. I remember thinking that this was either going to take a lot of faith or faith was going to do this. In my dream I was trying to figure out how I had won this car thinking maybe one of those gimmicks that come in the mail with the key and you have to go into the dealership and put it in the car and if it turns..you win the car. I remember thinking that this may have been how I won the car.

Last edited by Missy2281 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winning a new car

Post by king Rex on Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Coming to me right now -- winning -- we are more than conquerors Romans 8:37, I believe increase is coming and specifically in the month of August, get yourself prepared and don't worry about taxes, when GOD blesses you HE takes care of your taxes too, have faith because the last time i checked King Jesus told Peter to check the mouth of a fish to pay taxes, so just be alert GOD will direct you and keep praying.

GOD bless you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 am

Thanks King Rex....I will pray on this

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 pm