Recurrent disturbing theme that is occasional

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurrent disturbing theme that is occasional

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't know why this happens and because I'm bothered by it and can't figure it out, I'd appreciate it if id finally get an answer to figure it out. Usually there are strange stressful things happening that I'd consider taboo, mainly sexual things because I'm prude. Without going into graphic detail about the other stuff, I just about always end up either committing the sin I used to do(in my dream) or see something else happening that would trigger the fleshly feelings I experienced while commiting the sin. I've been freed from the sin for over seven years now, there was only one time when I stumbled. But I'm no longer bound by it and find it detestable. So of course I hate it when I dream about it. Want any more details let me know. I need a peace of mind about this. It's been happening off and on over the years having these types of dreams. And I always end up waking with a full bladder in these dreams.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurrent disturbing theme that is occasional

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:17 pm

:hairraising: um have you considered the scripture in job, ''the thing i feared most has come upon me'',,, nerd if the activity was of an additive nature, that can be a driveing force still wanting to manifest its self, while trying to be free of something ,you can become preoccupied by trying to avoid it, that you end up focusing on it by default, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:11 am

What is happening is your body is having a normal natural reaction to the full bladder, so your mind then refers to the memory that is associated with the physical experience.

It's no big deal. Don't feel guilty or ashamed. And you are not sinning. It's natural. You are human and it's truly ok.

Just let it go.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:14 am

Oh and it WILL be happen again in future and again, just let it go.

God designed you as a sexual creature you know. Just accept that. Don't let fear destroy your peace. You are perfectly normal. Nothing is wrong.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:47 am

First and foremost thank GOD that there is POWER in the name of JESUS to break every chain !!! Very important because 1 Corinthians 6:8, says it all.. sexual sin always affects your body negatively causing all diverse diseases even mental disabilities so don't take it lightly.

As determined as you are to overcome it sends all the right signals to the LORD Jesus that is something you want to be delivered from and you will be in JESUS Mighty Name..
I would be grateful if you would answer this few ?? for me truthfully.

1. Are you a married woman or a divorcee NOW ?

2. Do your sexual dreams happen with the same man or different men ?

3. Do you by chance in real life know them and being intimate with in the past?

4. Is it always with your consent or forced ?

I have so much to share on this issue I really don't know how to put it all up here right now but we will take it up after i get your answers... but one thing I know GOD loves a pure heart and if you are truthful in all your ways you will be saved !!! I know because I have gone through all these stages and by the GRACE of GOD I have crossed the Jordan and you can too.. *** IT IS NOT NORMAL ** anything that makes you feel uncomfortable is not normal, is against your spirit man hence your detest. You need not have sexual dreams to have a full bladder to urine, as a guy i wake up every time to urine without dreaming about illicit sexual activities. Don't be a victim be a VICTOR in JESUS Name!

FINALLY before you sleep rebuke all demonic activities in the name of JESUS and break every chain in your life.

You are NOT alone GOD is with you, AMEN !!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 am

King Rex you seem to be responding to me saying this is a normal reaction.

Female bodily structures are different, and I am telling you it is perfectly normal for women to have orgasms in their sleep from having a full bladder.

Then the mind remembers a situation where they had an orgasm and brings that into the dream state.

It is not demonic. It is a normal mind body function and there is not necessarily any sinister going on here.

Where the person probably needs deliverance is fearing something which is not a problem. Fear must be dealt with.

Some women with fibroids experience this because the fibroids press on internal areas.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:45 am

NO @ mico, your interpretation is more on a physical dimension but in here we also deal on the spiritual level so when a dream is presented you don't go all fleshly on it , otherwise you might miss the deeper revelation !! Deep calls for deep !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 am

I just want to say that sexual things are natural. They are okay. They are good and God's design for us.

Dreams are often prophetic and happen long before the true manifestation in real life.

You could actually be dreaming about your marriage bed and it is okay. Truly. The song of Solomon is intimate and beautiful and from God. Sex in our marriage bed is the same. God is okay with dreams of sexual things. It is not perverted or shameful to think about it or to dream about it unless the avenue is perverted.... as in unnatural.

And a sudden thought about perversion isn't sin either. It's an intrusive arrow from the devil that needs to be cast down and rebuked.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:20 am

@kingrex - it was clearly a word of knowledge. I've operated in the prophetic and words of knowledge my whole life. I don't doubt that there could be something prophetic come out of this, but what I got was definitely a clear word of knowledge into this situation.

@mia - amen.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:11 pm

@ mico - thank you for the clarification, apparently we are all trying to help another who is part of the kingdom.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi brother I hope you get this reply. Thanks for your help.

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 am

king Rex wrote:First and foremost thank GOD that there is POWER in the name of JESUS to break every chain !!! Very important because 1 Corinthians 6:8, says it all.. sexual sin always affects your body negatively causing all diverse diseases even mental disabilities so don't take it lightly.

As determined as you are to overcome it sends all the right signals to the LORD Jesus that is something you want to be delivered from and you will be in JESUS Mighty Name..

I'm single.

Years ago they were only once in a blue moon different men. But the majority of the time there is nothing to do with men.
No not at all
Hard to tell its like I was hypnotized into doing the behavior if that makes sense. Like I did it and then snapped out of it and felt terrible.
I have so much to share on this issue I really don't know how to put it all up here right now but we will take it up after i get your answers... but one thing I know GOD loves a pure heart and if you are truthful in all your ways you will be saved !!! I know because I have gone through all these stages and by the GRACE of GOD I have crossed the Jordan and you can too.. *** IT IS NOT NORMAL ** anything that makes you feel uncomfortable is not normal, is against your spirit man hence your detest. You need not have sexual dreams to have a full bladder to urine, as a guy i wake up every time to urine without dreaming about illicit sexual activities. Don't be a victim be a VICTOR in JESUS Name!

FINALLY before you sleep rebuke all demonic activities in the name of JESUS and break every chain in your life.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennie the Jesus-lover on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 am

king Rex wrote:First and foremost thank GOD that there is POWER in the name of JESUS to break every chain !!! Very important because 1 Corinthians 6:8, says it all.. sexual sin always affects your body negatively causing all diverse diseases even mental disabilities so don't take it lightly.

I've been single all my life never married.
There were only a few times it had anything to go with men. And the times when it did they were all different.
Nope not at all
Hard to explain. It's almost like I was hypnotized into commiting the behavior and then when I came to(waking up) I was upset about it.

Jennie the Jesus-lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top