Wearing A Red Coat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wearing A Red Coat

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:04 am

I have had a dream twice about a red coat.  In real life I do not own a red coat.

Dream 1:  I was in my room and then I decided to get up to go take the trash out because it was trash day.  When I looked in the mirror I had a red bubble coat on and I was excited  about wearing it.

Dream 2:  I was looking through my drawer and I  found a red bubble coat.  I didn't know that I had bought it earlier last year and I had put in the drawer. So, I was checking  the size on the coat to make sure it was the right size and I was able to wear it.  Then I put it on and zipped it up.  And it fit just right.

Any thoughts on what  a red coat might mean.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wearing A Red Coat

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:11 am

The coat may be a symbol for something you put on or wear in a symbolic sense.

In the first dream, you were going to take out the trash because it was trash day. In other words, the task you were going to perform was in the right timing. Looking in a mirror can be about a revelation of one's self. During this task, you may receive a revelation of God's purposes for you that makes you feel just as excited as you did in the dream.

In the second dream, the main action is about finding something that was put away and then finding out that it does still fit for you. This can be a role you played or an anointing you walked in/wore in the past, but haven't had on for a season. When the time comes to revisit this, you should find that it will fit perfectly.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top