Bank Card Gets Blocked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bank Card Gets Blocked

Post by v3ryan on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 pm

I dreamt that I was in this grocery store, and before I go into the grocery store there is this train, there is this train, and I miss this train and I try to run and catch it, but there's no way I can catch up to it at this time. So I go into this store, (It's possible that the train and the store were two seperate dreams itself) and I'm trying to purchase something using my debit card, and the first time I punch the code in, I don't punch the code correctly so it's an invalid entry and it doesn't go through. The second time I try to punch it in, again, I enter the wrong button trying the enter the code, and the result again, is another invalid entry. Well what happens is, now the card itself has been permenently blocked by the bank until I can deal with it at the bank, so now my card is completly useless, and I am incapable of purchasing what I wanted to buy. (I don't remember what it was I was buying)

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bank Card Gets Blocked

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:39 pm

i,ll treat as seperate, the carr dream sounds like a aspect of your real werld goin on, re finances, like funds being frozen nerd is ther something your entitled to thats being locked up :shocking: thers more to this but i,ll start here, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Wow, I need to come here more often. I don't have any funds being frozen, nor something that is entitled to that was being locked up, BUT there was an opportunity for me to give that has just recently (as of a week ago) has come and gone, and perhaps, now that I look back, the dream was speaking about that situation. I had an opportunity to give some money to help someone that I felt God wanted me to give, and I was going to, but I kept delaying for one reason or another, and when I did get around to actually trying to give, I found that the need had already been fulfilled, and they were no longer accepting donations. Looking back at the dream, it's possible the train was related, in meaning, that I was too late, and I missed an opportunity.

Oh well...we learn from our mistakes.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 am

nerd yep ok, there are times and seasons to sow, then to reap, you dont know wats on the other side of your obediance, learn from this, you may get another oppertunity, in the future, there will always be logik to talk you out of doin it, but if its , best do,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top