Following an Iron Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Following an Iron Man

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:22 am

I was traveling in space following this iron looking man. It was guiding me and I was following it. We were steadily gliding or floating through space. At one point I was ahead of the Iron Man and he got stuck. He couldn't move unless he was in front of me. There was a human man there and we would argue from time to time. I noticed my cell phone battery was low and this was my form of communication. I realized I controlled this iron man through my phone. I had forgotten my cell phone charger back home. I was nervous. I wanted to call my husband but had no way of getting in touch with him.

Me and the human guy ended up in this weird house. I picked up the landline phone and said Hello! Hello! I just heard my echo. There was a human little boy there too. His face was dirty. He was walking around humming. I was scared I would be stuck in this crazy place.. EOD

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Following an Iron Man

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 am

Hello, Ispeaktheword -

When I have dreams about cell phones, they are often either about: Receiving real life contact from someone or my prayer life.

In the case of your dream, I feel that the cell phone relates to prayer. The Iron Man that only moves when he's in front of you stood out to me as the Lord...and I think what He's saying is how we're expected to follow his leading.

Granted, we don't control Him, but the symbolism of him moving via your cell phone really shows how important prayer is to seeing God move in our lives. Do you feel that something about your own prayer life could use a recharge?

The human man could be someone in real life, a spirit, or even yourself - anything that stands out to you as something you're in conflict with. I'm leaning more towards a real life person - but that's just my own thoughts.

The last part with the landline phone, to me, represents something of an older/outdated means. If that fits for the theme of prayer, then it could be about a way that we approach God that just isn't how it needs to be done any more. Contrasting a landline with a cell phone (again, my own thoughts) is more about a restricted or limited opportunity to interact with God vs. a much more personal, individual, and timely means. If this part of your dream is about an interaction with a real life person, in real life they may not understand what it means to know God as personally as you do.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 am

Hi Mark!

Thank you for responding to my dream. I've had some time to ponder this dream and I agree with everything you said. I was getting ahead of the Lord and my prayer life had slowed down. I had my own agenda. Thank you for the confirmation. Your interp was on point.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top