MY MOTHER THE AXE MURDERER!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY MOTHER THE AXE MURDERER!!!!!!!!!

Post by jaenmari on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:14 am

HI GUYS

I AM PRAYING ABOUT SOME MAJOR DECISIONS AND AM WONDERING WHETHER THIS COULD RESULT IN SOME KIND OF ANSWER???

IN MY DREAM I AM AN ONLOOKER IN THE FIRST SCENE. MY MOTHER ENTERS AN APARTMENT (PRESUMABLY HERS) WITH A LITTLE 6 YEAR OLD BLACK GIRL AND A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD WHITE BOY. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD ADOPTED THEM AND THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER MAN WITH HER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE RELATION BETWEEN HER AND THE MAN IS BUT THEY ARE CLEARLY PARTNERS IN SOMETHING. AS SHE ENTERS THE APARTMENT THE GIRL IS STANDING IN FRONT OF HER AND THE BOY IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE MAN. MY MOTHER KNOCKS THE GIRL BEHIND HER HEAD SO THAT SHE FALLS AND BECOMES UNCONSCIOUS. MY MOTHER THEN TAKES OUT AN AXE AND CHOPS THE BOY'S HEAD OFF. THE MAN HELPS MY MOTHER TO TAKE THE BODIES INTO ANOTHER ROOM. MY MOTHER THEN OPENS THE REFRIGERATOR AND INSIDE THERE IS A WHOLE CASSEROLE FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL FOOD. SHE TAKES THE CHOPPED OFF HEAD OF THE BOY AND DRIZZLES THE BLOOD POURING OUT FROM IT INTO THE FOOD IN THE FRIDGE.

I AM SO APPALLED BY THIS IN THE DREAM BECAUSE HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO INNOCENT CHILDREN.

IN THE NEXT SCENE MY SISTER, MY MOTHER AND MYSELF ARE OUTSIDE. THERE IS A HUGE HOLE IN THE GROUND AND A BRIDGE THAT GOES ACROSS IN THE MIDDLE. THE BRIDGE IS ALREADY VERY BROKEN DOWN. THERE ARE NO SIDES ANYMORE AND THE REST IS ALSO STARTING TO CRUMBLE. ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE HOLE THERE IS ALSO A BRIDGE WHICH IS A LOT MORE STABLE. IT STILL HAS IT'S SIDES AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT AND IT ALSO TAKES YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE WITHOUT ANY TROUBLE. MY MOTHER AND MY SISTER DECIDE THAT IT ISN'T SUCH A BAD IDEA TO TAKE THE BROKEN DOWN BRIDGE. MY SISTER WALKS ACROSS IT A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT I'M VERY UNEASY ABOUT IT AND KEEP SAYING THAT WE SHOULD RATHER TAKE THE OTHER BRIDGE. AFTER GOING OVER IT A COUPLE OF TIMES MY SISTER TRIES TO CONVINCE ME THAT THE BRIDGE IS OKAY AND WON'T BREAK. SHE TRIES TO DEMONSTRATE BY DOING A COUPLE OF TWIRLS IN THE MIDDLE, BUT HER FOOT SLIPS AND SHE FALLS STRAIGHT IN TO THE HOLE. I DECIDE THAT I'LL RATHER TAKE THE SAFE ALTERNATIVE BRIDGE ON THE SIDE. AS I GET TO THE OTHER SIDE I TRY TO HELP MY SISTER OUT FROM THE HOLE BUT SHE IS TOO HEAVY TO BE PULLED OUT AND I THEN WAKE UP.

ANY THOUGHTS? THIS REALLY BUGS ME.

THANKS GUYS. HAVE A SUPER AWESOME DAY!!!!

jaenmari

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top