Under fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under fire

Post by mico on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:01 am

I was inside what appeared to be a house.  There was a guy near me.  I became aware that there was a sniper shooting at us.  I called the police but they wouldn't come.  Then the guy got shot.  He was down on the ground, and I think I ran to help him and my dad arrived around the same time.

I then said to dad to call the police (because he used to be a policeman and I thought they would take him seriously) and I asked him to request a personal police detail.

A police security expert arrives and the house is now our house.

I see the plain clothes police officer at the bottom of our front steps. Dad has met him and the guy is two steps up the stairs and dad is at the bottom of the stairs, and dad says "just a moment" and pulls what I think may be a sawn off shot gun out points it at the officer, and says he needs to check the guy over first before he's allowed to come in the house to protect me.  He tells the officer to show him his pockets etc. I see the officer lift his arms so the inside of his jacket is visible.

I'm aware that dad is at risk because he's out in the open here, at the bottom of the stairs.

Early on in the dream, I'm aware that the gunman is targeting my dad and I, but they're not the least bit interested in my mother.

NEXT DREAM

I dreamt of some kids/teens in a poor, run down house.  Something to do with shoes, and drugs.  And again, someone gets shot.

I remember a car/truck chase, and the baddies are rough bikie/organised crime types.

In that dream, I'm helping the teenage girl get away from a terrible lifestyle, after someone else (another young person, maybe her sister) is shot.

The scenes are all unpleasant, but there's a colour to them that shows me that this dream is from God.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Under fire

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi Mico,
These are just my thoughts. I thought to myself that this is about your dad's personal spiritual warfare. That may be why your mom is not included. When I dream of officers, it always means someone in authority that can help me and protect me in this situation. IE, angels. The more you call out, ie, pray, the more the Lord will hear and send "officers" to protect your dad. (I don't know your level of familiarity with the bible, but there is a section that speaks about a widow that kept coming before an unjust judge until he gave her justice. Our Father is just. The moral of the story was keep praying.) His angels are ministers of fire whose duty it is to protect and help those of the inheritance of the Lord. The first house is your dad's life. The second house is the family house, I think it is a place that the enemy of his soul is able to wage war from because there is possibly an open door, as in a generational stronghold and they don't want to let your father go. I have heard some people say strongholds can travel blood lines, like our parents are bridges they cross to take over the next generation with problems. Sorry, I don't have any input on the next dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:47 pm

ps, whenever someone gets shot in my dreams, it is actually a spiritual attack using words, I am not actually physically shot. The attack is usually a way to harm something of value so that I am "setback".

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:05 pm

Thanks HLB
I have read and will ponder throughout the day. Have to dash off to work right now.

Xx

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm

HisLightBeam, before you posted, I was going about doing something or other, and heard "I am the policeman". I wasn't thinking about the dream so it was God or an angel telling me.

That being correct, then it means that God is protecting me (which I know to be true, always) but I find it interesting that my dad, in the dream, doesn't trust that policeman and wants to know that they are safe. Dad is protecting me from what he thinks may or may not be a danger.

Interesting hey.

What I do know is that my dad and I are very protecting of other people. We speak up for others who can't speak up for themselves. We will speak out when we see something going on that just isn't right. That makes us a target. Whereas my mother will not speak up. Therefore she is no danger to anyone :-)

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v3ryan on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:16 pm

A police officer can represent security and safety, and like what HisLightbeam mentioned, authority.

v3ryan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top