could prophesy/ prophetic visions/dreams be one of my gifts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

could prophesy/ prophetic visions/dreams be one of my gifts?

Post by victoriabuxton on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi I'm wondering if my dreams in my past have truly been prophetic I've had dreams of car accidents that have actually happened within a week of the dream and both dreams I was in the car and the real life accident happened pretty much exactly like the dream !?? I also used to have reccuring dreams of falling down the stairs and would wake up before I hit the bottom it was like an out of body experience but in a dream ! A couple years after those dreams started my parents got divorced ! Also I used to think I just had dejavu allot but not so sure that's what it is It was almost like a huge revelation when I walked into a classroom I knew I had been there or seen that exact scene before same teacher same tables same set up ect to the t! This example is not the first or last time it happened ! Also my daughter when she was 18 months was diagnosed with cancer and before we took her to her pediatrician I knew it was cancer a voice inside me told me what it was and that she would be ok and she is she made it through treatment and is healthy now ! just wondering if these could all be signs that I may have some sort of prophetic gift?? I honestly don't have the confidence to do what the prophets in my church do but that could really be my flesh and the devil discouraging me especially since I'm kind of new in this church ! Just looking for another point of view please!!

victoriabuxton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: could prophesy/ prophetic visions/dreams be one of my gifts?

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 pm

nerd do you sleepwalk, :hairraising: um your most likely have prophetic hardware, the ablity to see,, we arnt born elijahs oldguy ,,but are like babys, we grow in our gifts and callings as we feed and exercise, Cheering :donut: so get along side the prophetic team at your church, speak to your oversight, ask for sum mentoring, huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriabuxton on Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:52 pm

I used to sleepwalk allot and talk but now not so much that I know of😕 is there any connection between sleepwalking and prophetic dream/ visions ? It is also sometimes hard for me to remember my dreams so when I had those and they were vivid detailed I was surprised I remembered them I am going to be and have been praying allot about this and I think I need to be praying that god helps me remember my dreams so I can write them down ! I do desire very much to be prophetic so I am hoping I can expand and grow in it thank you for that good advice of getting mentoring! ☺greatly appreciated God Bless 😇

victoriabuxton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:52 pm

thumbs you\\'re welcome!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top