Encounter with God!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounter with God!!

Post by lmarie on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello and Godbless YOU. I had a dream where someone i had known at a church had passed and i saw her in the dream and was told that one of my co workers would pass away and in the dream i said no please dont let her die. In the dream i went on into this Huge cathedral im telling you HUGE. My mama was calling my name i felt i did not have the energy to run to her but all of sudden straight away i was with her. And she was in a bed with a sheet up to her chest. A girl was sitting next to her on the bed with prayer hands up to her mouth leaning on her. Their was a man next to her dressed in all white i started screaming get out of my mama bed who are you. He stood and said I'm God and im going to deal with you now all by myself he stuck his hand through my stomach and i fell back and screamed HOLY SPIRIT i saw electricity go through my body! Then i woke up with my stomach JOLTING UP AND DOWN.

Well guys that's it after that dream its been some unbelievable events. The co worker that i worked with was going to get married but her husband was killed but praise god she was not there. Just wanted to know if there were any true believers that had some interpretations from God!

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Encounter with God!!

Post by justinschaller on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Well I spend most of my time with God so hopefully I can help.

You may have literally interceded for the co worker in your sleep there could have been a plot by demons to kill her and her husband but your prayer may have saved her I've prayed in my sleep before because the body yes is resting but I think the spirit is awake.

You not feeling you have the energy to run means you can't reach your mother by your own strength but only by the strength of God getting it to happen. There is a woman currently praying for your mother who is or was close to your mom thats who was at the bedside it could have been a family member who passed away.

I have two questions.
1. Is your mother sick or unsaved?
2. Is this the man you saw?

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/12/89/81/maxres11.jpg

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lmarie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:09 am

Wow this was a beautiful interpretation thank you so much. I am believing God for my moms total healing and restoration. And you are right i think that that lady in the dream is one of my mother's children that have passed on as a baby. But she is and adult in heaven about 33 yrs old now. The man i saw i still don't know who he is. He addressed himself as GOD and i felt power i know GOD wants to get my complete attention

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinschaller on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:16 am

http://i38.servimg.com/u/f38/19/12/89/81/iaz-ee10.jpg

Could this be the man? It's a painting called "I Am" by a prophetic painter who says she met Jesus.

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lmarie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:57 am

Wow i sure hope so i know that is Jesus in my dream i did not see his face he looked as a black man. But it could have been an angel. But the man I Am i saw in another dream he had a long flowinhg Robe on but i did not see his face. All i could do was sing and he told me to come up higher he had been waiting for me and it was Jesus he looked like the man in that picture.

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum