HOLD THE ROPE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOLD THE ROPE

Post by jonathanrichard on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:53 am

Ok so just a quick background about me.  I grew up in the church.  I met the Holy Ghost a couple years ago and have grown tremendously in my relationship with Christ. I believe I am a son of God before anything else, and everything else is secondary.  I seek Gods will for my life because I know he is a good father and knows whats best. Ok so the most recent dream that I had which I cannot forget is this:

In REAL LIFE I am at the gym.  I am doing cardio on the elliptical.  I see a girl that I knew from elementary school but haven't talked to since then.  This girl walks up the stairs and as she is halfway up we make eye contact and at that moment I realized there was encounter.  All of a sudden I remembered this dream that I dreamt probably three months prior.  She walks over and gets on the treadmill right next to me.  I wanted to talk to her but I was scared. I was scared because of the dream.  Otherwise she would have been just a normal person to socialize with. I am outgoing and will talk to anyone.  But I couldn't even look over at her.  I was freaking out because that dream became so powerful in that moment.  

SO HERES THE DREAM.
It was more of a vision.  It's simply this.  I am on the second floor of my house in my bedroom looking out my window.  I am in the window sill holding a rope that ascends down to the driveway. I see this girl holding onto the same rope as I am and she is climbing towards me.  I then look down past her and I realize its not just her, there below her was the rest of her family waiting to climb up.  They all were going to enter my house through my window and climb up on this rope that was something you would see on a ship.

Further information: I have no crush on this girl. Maybe it will develop?  I knew her in elementary school and her mom and mine were good friends.  All i know about her is that she comes from a good family.  Her parents are still together and they LOVE JESUS.  I am thinking maybe I will run into her in the future and fall for her.  I thought I was crazy until i found this site and read other people who have had similar dreams. When I read through my dream book it told me that a rope can represent "an agreement, a promise, or a covenant", also "a rope represents your connection and attachment to others.  It is symbolic of what is holding your relationship together"  Also I have read that looking out a window could be a prophetic glimpse into the future.  I am not trying to twist my dream to make it some romantic love story like I said right now I don't even have a crush on her. But the dream means something to me.

Anyone have anymore thoughts?  I'm at the point where I am going to let the future predict my dream and not the other way around.  But I do think about this dream almost every day.  After prayer I believe God wanted me to talk to her but I wasn't ready and he said that "it's ok there will be another time to talk to her."  I know Gods timing is perfect and I want his will for my life.  Now I am just thinking about when I am going to run into her again.  After this happened the next week I saw her again as I was leaving the gym.  We looked at each other but I didn't stop to talk and as a drove away I laughed and said to myself "oh it must be destiny".  But now looking back I know God wanted me to talk to her and I'm hoping to see her again so we can talk.  I want to figure out what the dream meant and the best way to do so is by talking to her.  Not telling her about the dream but just catching up with her.

Thanks for your time everyone.

JON

jonathanrichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLD THE ROPE

Post by justinschaller on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 am

Possibly: You are to bring her to Jesus she is already in the process of coming to Him as is her family weather they know it or not.

The Bible says your in Christ so where you are in the dream Jesus is

The bedroom is your prayer closet.
Tell her about the dream say thats the reason you haven't talked to her.

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jonathanrichard on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 am

Justin,

Her and her family are Christians.  How well they know JESUS I do not know since I haven't talked to them since elementary.  But they must be doing something right if Her parents are still together and I know they are great people. I read through Mia's teachings and she said it is important to ask oneself what emotions or feelings were felt during the dream? During this dream I would say it felt exciting, it was a happy moment, it felt almost like a celebration.  I will talk to her when I run into her again but I am not going to immediately tell her about the dream that would freak anyone out unless there was encounter where both people were in the same dream.

jonathanrichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinschaller on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:45 pm

I see well if you keep running into her your definitely meant to be in her life. Pray for courage and go for it! :) much love and prayers to you my friend.

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:35 am

Hello, Jon -

Just my thoughts on your dream and circumstance:

First, I would not tell her the dream. Just as you said, if she's not ready, it could be overwhelming or misunderstood. I think that the dream is for you to hold onto.

As for the dream, itself: All you had to do was hold the rope. She did the climbing. I feel that this is simply about you being available and holding on to what may be prophetic of the future. Since she did the climbing, in real life the effort should come from her end. You would only have to be available.

Please keep in mind that people in dreams are not always literal. She may be - and she may not be.

The dream is still positive! When it manifests, you'll know because your emotions will mirror what you felt in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cant a man dream

Post by jonathanrichard on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hello, Jon -

Just my thoughts on your dream and circumstance:

First, I would not tell her the dream.  Just as you said, if she's not ready, it could be overwhelming or misunderstood.  I think that the dream is for you to hold onto.

As for the dream, itself:  All you had to do was hold the rope.  She did the climbing.  I feel that this is simply about you being available and holding on to what may be prophetic of the future.  Since she did the climbing, in real life the effort should come from her end.  You would only have to be available.

Please keep in mind that people in dreams are not always literal.  She may be - and she may not be.

The dream is still positive!  When it manifests, you'll know because your emotions will mirror what you felt in the dream.

THANK YOU YOU WILL HEAR AN UPDATE IN THE FUTURE thumbs thumbs
I was just laying on my hammock in the backyard and God said "get your iPod and go to songs that start with the words wait or waiting and I found a song that I didn't know I had.  The song is written by Mat Kearney and is called "WAIT FOR YOU"
In the bridge he sings the words.....
" Here I am at the edge of the road One hand on the end of the rope" sweet dreams 2

jonathanrichard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top