Log cabin school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Log cabin school

Post by justinschaller on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:50 pm

I was at a log cabin school and made a big moment yelling out into the audience of an event that two of the people wouldn't let me preach so they had me preach to little kids (possibly only girls) and this one girl named Cristina and I had a beautiful friendship she hugged me and I could feel the love of God greater than ever in my life.

There were two girls I had brief encounters with which were vague I believe they were my age. I had a house with a beautiful pool and there was a voice that said I had those two encounters because of the pool.

Then there was a big ant around and in the pool and I tried to kill it.
Then I was taken back to the school and I started being really outgoing and many people liked me and high fived me I saw the two men one of them was cool with me the other with still in his conversation but he didn't rudely ignore me I just think he didn't notice.

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Log cabin school

Post by lmarie on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:21 am

This is a wonderful dream i believe that God is saying here yo have a children's ministry. Cristina possibly resembles or represents Christs love it amazing he would use a child someone that is pure and love is so real.

You will take the youth by storm and some maybe be threatened but God will be your Jehovah Jireh. If God is for us than who could ever stop. And if our God is for us who could stand against us!!

As for the ant God is showing you that we have power over all creeping and crawling things. Genesis 1:26

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top