My dreams to be interpreted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My dreams to be interpreted

Post by justinschaller on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:53 pm

I have many dreams to be interpreted. Separated by lines.

I was at a log cabin school and made a big moment yelling out into the audience of an event that two of the people wouldn't let me preach so they had me preach to little kids (possibly only girls) and this one girl named Cristina and I had a beautiful friendship she hugged me and I could feel the love of God greater than ever in my life.

There were two girls I had brief encounters with which were vague I believe they were my age. I had a house with a beautiful pool and there was a voice that said I had those two encounters because of the pool.

Then there was a big ant around and in the pool and I tried to kill it.
Then I was taken back to the school and I started being really outgoing and many people liked me and high fived me I saw the two men one of them was cool with me the other with still in his conversation but he didn't rudely ignore me I just think he didn't notice.

================================

I was with Jesus and there was confusion over what miracle he was going to do in my mind because I thought he was going to do something like turn water to blood but he pulled out of a rock a piece of bread and then gave the two pieces to the disciples to be multiplied.

But then someone stepped up and was the real Jesus or a fake Jesus I couldn’t tell but then there was punishment and I saw in the first person a man standing oddly against his shower door.

==================

I was at a huge temple there was a woman with multiple views there was an emphasis on purple she was foreign like arabian or something the first was of her face the second was from behind at a different place than I saw parts of the temple from a high view and then through a hallway which she was not in either.

====================

There was a battle I was in and I ended up using yu gi oh cards and summoned the creatures to fight the battle then there was a man going down a slide and it was getting hotter and hotter.

====================

I was flying over a city and could only make out a red top of a house.

====================

I was flying over outside my neighborhood.

------------------------------------

I ran and then flew in a place I believe was inside my neighborhood.

------------------------------------

There was two men at a house and one had an inflatable mansion they climbed up to the top of the mansion and jumped into a pool but the one who was not the house owner hit the concrete.

justinschaller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My dreams to be interpreted

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:08 pm

hee hee please repost seperately, i will endevour to answer, sweet dreams 2

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top