bride and groom dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bride and groom dream

Post by cvlee on Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:10 am

Two nights ago I had a very disturbing dream that I feel needs attention in my life. I am a teacher and I'm currently going through a divorce from an emotionally/verbally abusive husband.
In my dream, the principal came over the intercom and said, 'we have a white skyline. It's a code 0. Everyone run. ... don't walk to safety. My students just stared at me blankly. I tried to get then to come but they wouldn't. I grabbed a few by the hand and started dragging them down the hall. I looked out the window and saw that the sky was like a gray curtain in a theatre and it was scrolling up and down causing the earth to shake mildly. I continued down the hall. My teacher friends were all aRound. They asked where my kids were. I told then they wouldn't come. Then as I was thinking about my daughter being at home with my dad - I worried they wouldn't take shelter. Then I see them in the hallway of my school. I grab by daughter and carry her to the auditorium. The school turned into our local theatre. I see my mom and then look out the window again. There are tornados lining the horizon. There was even a very small whirlwind inside that I was dodging. I tell my parents we need to get to the basement quickly. I pass my soon to be ex's aunt as we are going and she smiled and is dragging her child along. Then I start too notice these creatures all around. They are women with very long dark hair. They are all wearing mesh flowing dresses -- almost like fairies but I didn't see wings. They were preparing bodies and then dragging them to the front of the theatre. The bodies were school children. The first body I saw was almost cartoon- like but when it came by us I literally felt the girls dark hair brush my foot. It was very vivid. I remember thinking -- you knew there would be casualties. Try to remain unaffected. I wasn't afraid. I knew I'd be protected. None of the creatures looked at me at any point. As I reach the stairs to go to shelter, There are 4 exit stairs just like in our theatre. Each exit was blocked by an identical dead bride and groom wrapped in a black mesh bag. We went on down the last staircase and I was in a huge long hallway. Everything became slow motion and I noticed every detail carefully. I was walking so slowly and so we're these creatures. I finally see one who is blond and dressed in white and I am approaching her.She never looks at me. I remember thinking they sure are busy. Maybe this one is good. She's dressed in white. Then I immediately realize I'm in a vision of some sort and I say to myself. I've seen enough. So I struggled and woke myself up.

cvlee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bride and groom dream

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi Cvlee,

I don't understand all of the symbols and this is not an interp, just some thoughts.

Do you feel the divorce process is dragging on? What you are feeling or going through in real life is possibly coming out in dream form. The dream took place in school so there is something you can possibly "learn" from in this dream. The principal may represent the Lord but could also be a play on words such as "the principle" of this dream is...  

I think there is a message in what was said over the intercom. An intercom can symbolize making something loud and clear or bringing an awareness to something. The message was (these are my own thoughts) "run don't walk, there is a bright horizon."

You're walking down a long hall pretty much the entire dream. A long hall can represent a journey. On the journey people are being dragged along, things are moving in slow motion and it just seems exhausting. The theatre makes me think of drama or things becoming very dramatic.

I think the message is to pick up the pace and not let things drag on, if possible. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Trust in the Lord and let him guide you. I pray the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7)  

Please disregard what does not fit. I pray the Lord gives you the true interpretation of this dream.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cvlee on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:30 am

I love the ideas you have contributed! They are actually spot on. Yes. This divorce is dragging on painfully long and exhausting. I hadn't thought of that play on words. I am even still hesitant to commit to the divorce out of fear of making a mistake and/or being alone. The papers are already at the court and we are just inthe final waiting period. Maybe I need to be bold and just move forward. Thank you for your insight! I hope to see the bright horizon soon! Bless you sister.

cvlee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top