Dream of future husband before we met

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of future husband before we met

Post by butterflyT on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Hi. I'll try to put this in a nutshell. Two years ago, I'd been told by a prophet that I'd be shown my husband in a dream. I wasn't much of a dreamer so didn't pay it much attention. About 3 weeks later, early one morning as I was between sleep and wake, all of a sudden I saw a vision of a man and myself laying on a bed with him hugging me tightly. I could feel the warmth from the person and the shape of his body where it was so real. His physical appearance was not one that I'd normally date. At the same time, it was like I was above looking down with God and I panicking, I asked Him who this man was. The Lord gently then put my eyes on the man's hand and then on mine; we both wore wedding bands. The Lord the told me that this was my husband and this was our wedding night. I was like no, not him! I could not see the man's face though because he stayed so close hugging me. The dream then shifted to me and the man at what looked like our house door. He was leaving to go somewhere, and slowly let my hand go like he didn't want to leave me. As he got halfway down the driveway walking to his car, he turned around and smiled at me. That was when I saw his face clearly. I panicked even more telling the Lord that I didn't know who this man was. All the Lord would tell me is that I would meet the man soon.

Well I did about a month later. I'd moved to a new city and started a business in addition to my fulltime job. I interviewed a man over the phone who was a mutual friend of a friend who'd be working with us also. Hired him on the spot not having met him before. He came in, saw him two days that week. We got along well. The following week as I sat at my desk at my fulltime job, the Lord asked the question, "Remember the man from the vision?" I said "Yes". Then the Lord slowly showed me the face again and I freaked out when I realized it was the same man who I'd just hired. I guess with the move, new business, a custody battle for my kids, newly divorced, all the stress had me not even thinking about it. We had so much in common it was uncanny. Everytime we were in the same room ppl would think he was my man. Everyone said there was a vibe between us. We became great friends but I never told him. By the way, one thing that bothered me is that he's a lot younger than I am and I'd never dated younger. So that was a problem for me. It was also confirmed it was him, because one day after leaving a meeting in my office, he turned back and looked at me and smiled. I almost fell out of the chair because it was the same exact face and smile from the vision.

The friendship was severed because of drama from my business partner who happened to be a college classmate of his. She set out to destroy what we had. He told me that he'd thought of dating me, but thought it was best we didn't. I received so many prophetic confirmations in so many different words that this is my husband it's unreal. It happened again on Sunday night 2 times. Well the problem is, we haven't spoken to each other nor seen each other in over a year. And he just got engaged a few months ago. Yet I'm getting these prophetic words. And 2 times since the first vision, I had open visions of me walking in the church door for my wedding and looking up to see my groom and it was him. Neither time was I even thinking about him or the situation.

This has been really hard.

What is the Lord saying to you about this? I'm a prophet myself, but I think when it comes to yourself and the heart it's hard to believe.

Thanks.

butterflyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of future husband before we met

Post by lmarie on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Wow what a beautiful dream very beautiful i truly believe the Lord god himself was speaking to you. But question did you share your dream with your friend. This person may have tried to come against this relationship on purpose. We have to keep things that God shares with us between him and ourselves. Please understand im not being rude but God is great! Nothing can come against his word or PLANS for your life. The person he has for you will arrive in Gods time Godbless always with love

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflyT on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Thank you. I did share a little of the dream with her. She was my prayer partner and like a sister. I didn't tell her right away; it was about a month later. Didn't tell anyone. I told her the same day that the Lord revealed who the person was. Even then I didn't tell her who the person was. Because we knew each other so well, she could tell that something was wrong. I finally shared a little of it with her. No details. But she told me that she knew it was him because earlier that day as she sat in our office, a loud voice from heaven said my name and his name to her. Which shocked me. I finally admitted that yes, he was the man in the dream. Everyone around us knew that she did it on purpose. I have learned from this.

Thanks again for your input.

butterflyT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lmarie on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Its never a problem if i can tell you how many times i have been stabbed repeatedly. I'm trying to learn from my dreams and from life may God bless you greatly!

lmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:03 am

following

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content