lion along side of me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lion along side of me

Post by Glad on Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi everyone
My dream: Sitting on a chair in the middle of the room I see a lion enter. He comes right alongside of me and puts his head where my upper thigh is. I am determine not to be afraid and put my hand on his head. Another animal comes the same way, but this one I know I can not trust. The lion walks across the room and enters into the space that animal had just come out of and the other animal follows the lion. Someone closes the door. I look through a big glass window and see that adults and children live with those animals, but there is a fence that separates the two.

Thanks for any thoughts, Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lion along side of me

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:42 am

Glad wrote:I look through a big glass window and see that adults and children live with those animals, but there is a fence that separates the two.

Did you mean that the fence separates the two animals, or that it separates the animals from the adults and children?

The only thoughts I had were that the two animals represent two people. Your feelings about the people should match how you felt about the two animals.

Looking through a window can be seeing something prophetically; or, it could be spiritual vision into a situation that you wouldn't understand otherwise in the natural.

The fence could represent boundaries or division. If it separates the two animals from each other, it could be about a literal separation or divorce, just as an example.

Since adults and children lived with the animals, that could also be a key to understanding who the dream is about. It could be a family with adult dependents, for instance.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 am

Thank you so much for thoughts and insight. In the dream the fence separated the humans from the animals. The lion went through an already open door into the area where the two animals stayed, and the other animal, looking like a hyena, followed the lion, but it wasn't so much as in the lion being the leader, as in the lion needing to be "watched" (by that other animal). Thank you again.

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top