Weak Legs when sitting down on the floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weak Legs when sitting down on the floor

Post by friendship on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 am

Hello I hope someone can help me with this recurring dream.

Whenever I am in the kneeling position or sitting down on the floor I just can't get up by myself as my leg muscles are too weak. I need someone to help me up. But once I am up I am able to walk around normally.
In previous dreams I've tried to hide it as I've been embarrassed and not wanted anyone to find out. But in todays dream I admitted that I had a problem and thought it might be a neurological problem. Also in todays dream people were deliberately trying to stop me from gaining a qualification by hiding my course work for an exam.

friendship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weak Legs when sitting down on the floor

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:38 pm

hi, assuming this not literal in any way, i speaks to me of your need of help :hairraising: in some area of your life, a personal matter perhaps, or anxiety/nerve related issue, or stress, are you being hindered by peaple, nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi friendship... what comes to mind is - "can't stand up for self",  which is often related of being intimidated by others.. maybe even have to do with not feeling like you are measuring up (can't do the exam work), which can bring on of course anxiety and stress. Maybe you could ask Jesus where this all stems from, and ask Him what you believe is the truth about you and ask Jesus if He could show you what HE see to be the truth for you - bet those two things are not the same :-)

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top