A strange dream I had a few years ago.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A strange dream I had a few years ago.

Post by SeanDenny910 on Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:34 am

In my dream, I was over an area of the world I discerned was the European and Northern African area. There was then a scene of black with the name of a country flashing big and bright in white lettering then it would fade away. I then saw a scene of a crowd gathered together of what looked like people of Arabic descent of men women and children of all ages. I could see them smiling and clapping while some were cheering and they were chanting or singing some Arabic tune. I thought, "This is quite strange for where this is occurring. What's going on here?" In the background the image of the country would be behind them, if I remember right. It would then flash back to black with the name of another country flashing into vision, and then the same scene, and so on and so on.

This may have just been some random dream, but the reason I am asking is the fact that usually I forget my dreams pretty quick afterwards, but this one after several years I have never forgotten. Now I've been reading some of what has been happening over in Europe, I wonder about it.

SeanDenny910

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A strange dream I had a few years ago.

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Muslim attacks on these countries and the result of their attacks. They chanting mean they have no sympathy of what they're doing in these less fortunate countries. Eliminate if it doesn't resonate.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top