New hairstyle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New hairstyle

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm

In this dream I was in my living room (except it was unfamiliar) I remember family members being around especially my sister in law.  I walk out and seems I have styled my hair a different way.  I had done my hair up and noticed there was a plait hanging down the front of my face.  The rest was plaited together and twisted up into a bun on my head.  In the dream I see my father pointing out my hair to a family friend who is standing there looking at me and smiling.  It was like he was saying "look at her, she's done her hair up"  He has a small son who is also present with him.  In the dream I remember liking my hair and quite proud it looked good.  Seems I had purposely styled it in a new way.

Any thoughts?

Irl I don't usually plait my hair lol, In the dream I liked how my hair looked.  I should mention that upon waking I felt actually surprised my hair was done that way as it was not really how I would style my hair. Also what stood out was the plait which hung down in the front, it seemed to be the main feature of my hair style.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New hairstyle

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi Happiness80,

These are just my thoughts 😊. I'm not sure what the plait down the front could mean, but the different hairstyle seems to mean you have a new or different way of thinking about a situation that may be going on in your life. Maybe it's in regards to your family situation or your church family. Seems like your Father (the Lord) approves of it.

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:49 pm

ispeaktheword wrote:Hi Happiness80,

These are just my thoughts 😊. I'm not sure what the plait down the front could mean, but the different hairstyle seems to mean you have a new or different way of thinking about a situation that may be going on in your life. Maybe it's in regards to your family situation or your church family. Seems like your Father (the Lord) approves of it.  

Please toss what does not fit.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

Thanks for your thoughts - Yes I actually have been looking at a personal situation from a different angle so this seems to make a lot of sense thanks!

The only thing I shouldve been clearer about was that in the dream where my father pointed out I did my hair up - it was in a teasing type of way almost like he was showing the man standing there that i was kind of showing off....I think i felt a little embarrased in the dream but didnt have any bad feelings otherwise. Im still trying to figure out if my father in the dream is symbolic or literal.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Hair is covering and a woman's Glory. Your Sis n law represent your flesh. Are you in transiting with your walk in God? The plaits represent entanglement of some sort. Even in that God loves you and sees the best in you. The plait being infront your face means you have the ability to see where your struggle is. The Lil boy could represent the first stage of the Holy Ghost. The living room means currently. If it doesn't resonate, ignore it. I think you are making steps towards God in changing your life or lifestyle.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top