using the restroom and finding my baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

using the restroom and finding my baby

Post by Angelwings on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:43 pm

good evening, I'm looking for confirmation on this dream I had last night.

I was with a relative and a baby.... I believe we were at a park. The baby belong to me but I left her with my relative so I could search for a restroom. I actually don't recall knowing that I was looking for the restroom, I didn't feel the need to go. But I was searching. I was walking around my old neighborhood, where I used to live as a teenager. I came up to the apartment complex where my family and I used to live. I took it upon myself to enter the residence where we use to live and there was a lady living there. She asked me how I was able to enter in her home. The next thing I know I am in the ladies restroom at church. IRL our church was literally next door to our home, we pretty much shared the same parking lot with the church :-) The lady was now the pastors wife and we were having a conversation, I don't remember what it was about. I was then in a bathroom stall. The stall was very small, leaving me very little elbow room. I could see out of the stall through the handle, there was a hole where the handle was. I could see all the people in the ladies room by the sink, apparently it was busy :-). Then in walks another relative of mine with her daughter, and she points out that people could see me through the hole. She tries to help me cover it. Then I realize that the walls of the stall I am in are very short, so everyone can see me (from the neck up). I was cleaning myself, it was a little bit of a challenge since I had very little room to move.
Then I'm back at the park. I find my relative but they do not have my baby, and did not know where she was. I stood up on a table and began to shout out to everyone in the park that my baby girl was missing. I described her as half puerto rican and half black, with nappy hair, wearing yellow. Someone responded to me that it wasn't right that I said she had nappy hair. But I responded back by saying that I had to because even if she had different hair, like curly or straight, I had to say what type of hair she had. Then I found her. She was so precious, so happy. She was wearing yellow with a matching headband with a flower on it. My mother was there, and my little girl even ran into my mothers arms....and they rolled around on the ground playing and laughing.

I know the Lord has been speaking to me about a cleansing. When I woke up this morning, during my prayer the Holy Spirit had me praying "if we could just touch the hem of His garment". I was surprised by my own prayer, but those were the words that came out of my mouth. I am praying for confirmation on the rest of the dream, the little girl. I would love to hear thoughts! tia

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: using the restroom and finding my baby

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm

a great drm ther wings hee hee idea i think its a present day revelation, the baby is something new in your life,the relative kud be a sista in da lord,whom you pass ur baby to while you go to releive urself, so your not concious of needing to go, but subconciously you need to , im sure it relates to your teenage years, so go back and check your memories, , events in your home, then your in current day churh toilets, :hairraising: it may eventuate that in your quest for detox wat appears to be private isnt quite so, :hairraising: and makeing changes isnt easy, see if ther is any restrictions limiting you, so little room to move, nerd i do the rest after you check this, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:52 am

dreamster wrote:a great drm ther wings hee hee idea i think its a present day revelation, the baby is something new in your life,the relative kud be a sista in da lord,whom you pass ur baby to while you go to releive urself, so your not concious of needing to go, but subconciously you need to , im sure it relates to your teenage years, so go back and check your memories, , events in your home, then your in current day churh toilets, :hairraising: it may eventuate that in your quest for detox wat appears to be private isnt quite so, :hairraising: and makeing changes isnt easy, see if ther is any restrictions limiting you, so little room to move, nerd i do the rest after you check this, hee hee

as a young teenager when living next to the church...I was on fire for the Lord. It wasn't until 18-19 yrs old when I left home for college is when I backslid.
I don't know what to make of all this bathroom stuff. I know the Lord has a plan for me..as far as growing spiritually. I am more than willing to expose whatever it is that is holding me back, I'm all for a cleansing and stripping away of things...but not sure what these restrictions could be. Is it People??

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 pm

it can be things experianced at that time, hurts, :hairraising: offences, :hmm: unforgivnesses :hmm: i just see a clear corolation betweent the apartment time then straight into the church bathroom ,,ohh um ask urself what made you backslide, disappointed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Ok! Yes I can recall things and even people that may have influenced in some way or another my falling away. it's hard to forget that because I went through some very emotional times back then bandaid

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:41 pm

ok herein lies the answer, idea i suggest some form of counciling wiv ppl who are skilled in that area, and are trustwerthy, confession is one of the best forms of detox, not to be feared but embraced as a vehicle for your wellbeing hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:47 pm

You know, my church is starting a few classes next week. One of them is Inner Healing class. I didn't think I needed it, I was interested in another class. But apparently the Lord says I do. I wonder if this class is for me or do a go for something more personal?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 pm

try the class, see if it meets ur needs, if not opt for more personal aproch,, i think youve nailed another part of ur drm , not thinking you need it, :hairraising: hee hee you may find the inner healing class `will lead you on to seek more personal help, idea

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:35 pm

PTL, thank you D. Now on to the little girl :-)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 pm

hee hee indeed

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content